CAADE RE-Certification

Faye Malone

Jun 15, 2011, 11:46:13 PM6/15/11
to CAADE Discussion Board
I need assistance, specific to re-certification. I rec'd my CAADE
Certification in 2005.My CAADE expired in 2008. I have not worked in
the field since 2007. However, I am currently working as an Intern in
an alcohol/substance treatment Intake Office. My duties include: meet
with the client to complete Assessment paperwork for entry into the
facility, counsel with the client, as needed. I have worked in this
capacity since October 2010. I work 20 hours/week. Would these hours
suffice for the 40 CEU's? Please advise!

Thank you for your expedient response.

Dennis Wade

Jun 16, 2011, 6:07:43 PM6/16/11
to CAADE Discussion Board
Greetings,

I do not believe they would qualify. CEUs are education, note
experience. The CAADE website has a list of CEU providers or you can
contact the CAADE office directly via www.caade.org for further
clarification.

Dennis Wade
CAADE Board Member