Private Addiction Counseling in North San Diego County

1 view

Kansas

Nov 20, 2010, 3:22:23 PM11/20/10
to CAADE Discussion Board
Hello everyone,

I am a masters level private addiction counselor in Oceanside, CA. I
work full time at Newport Academy in Orange County doing residential
addiction/co-occurring disorder treatment for adolescents.

I also have a small private practice I run from my home office.

My website is www.sandiegoaddictions.com

I have 13 years of experience working in IOP, and RTC levels of care
with adolescents, eating disorders, and relapse prone individuals. I
am accepting new clients for mostly weekend sessions for ongoing
support while they are in sober living, working on the issues the
insurance company ignored, or focusing on relapse prevention through
individual, couples or family work. If I can be of assistance to you
or your clients with local resources in the SD, OC, LA area feel free
to contact me.

Kansas Cafferty, MCA, CSC, MFTI