A very nice review of our book, Intervention, Treatment and Recovery: A Practical Guide to the TAP 21 Addiction Counseling Competencies by Mike Breining.

Dennis Wade

Sep 1, 2011, 2:48:20 PM9/1/11
to CAADE Discussion Board
Excellent job on the book, Lori!

Received our copy (thank you very much), and went through the whole
thing, . . . couldn't put it down.

Really an excellent publication, enjoyed the availability of the QR
Codes with links to other resources, well-written in easy-to-
understand instructive language, . . .

I very much enjoyed reading the book, Lori, and will give to our Dean
of Instruction for her review, also.

Great job. Please pass along our compliments to your many co-authors,
as well.

Let me know if there is more that we can do to help get the word out
about the book.

Have a good school year, and take care.

Mike

http://breining.edu/LPhelpsIntervention.htm