Re: AOC and the Primary Schedule

David Hartung

Feb 17, 2024, 3:15:16 PMFeb 17
On 2/17/2024 12:05 PM, Sam wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 08:27:36 -0800 (PST), BT <robert.m...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> So, AOC said that Biden is the nominee because the
>> primaries are over and Democrat voters have
>> made their choice.
>>
>> "Over"?
>>
>> Really?
>>
>> They just started.
>>
>> B. T.
>
> Yeah, here is [sic] California

Did you perhaps mean "here *in* California," you stupid fuckstain?

> no candidate for President is on the ballot.
> They just skipped California this time.

Why do you tell such stupid fucking lies, you stupid fuckstain?

Presidential Primary Election - March 5, 2024
Official Certified List of Candidates

https://elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov//statewide-elections/2024-primary/cert-list-candidates.pdf

There are nineteen presidential candidates on the ballot, you stupid lying
fuckstain, including Biden and Trump.

If you're going to lie, you stupid lying fuckstain — and we *know* you are going
to lie — you should at least try to tell plausible lies.