Re: Traitor Carlson

Sam

Feb 7, 2024, 11:37:36 AMFeb 7
On Wed, 7 Feb 2024 15:40:18 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:

>Exclusive: Tucker Carlson Could Face Sanctions Over Putin Interview

Yeah, That is the democratic government way! Put people on a sanction
lists for interviewing people. Maybe we can put them in prison on some
trumped up criminal charges, too?

:rolleyes:

Baxter

Feb 7, 2024, 6:10:12 PMFeb 7
Sam <sa...@samt.invalid> wrote in news:l2hpud...@mid.individual.net:
Putin is not just anyone - he is the enemy, and Putin has jailed actual
US/Western journalists (Traitor Carlson is NOT a journalist).

Baxter

Feb 7, 2024, 6:15:30 PMFeb 7
Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in news:uq12ki$1kj4i$2@dont-
email.me:
https://image.cagle.com/261185/750/261185.png

Scout

Feb 8, 2024, 9:46:45 AMFeb 8

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
> Sam <sa...@samt.invalid> wrote in news:l2hpud...@mid.individual.net:
>
>> On Wed, 7 Feb 2024 15:40:18 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Exclusive: Tucker Carlson Could Face Sanctions Over Putin Interview
>>

>> Yeah, That is the democratic government way! Put people on a sanction
>> lists for interviewing people. Maybe we can put them in prison on some
>> trumped up criminal charges, too?
>>
>>:rolleyes:
>>

> Putin is not just anyone - he is the enemy,

Of whom? I'm not aware he's attacked America.

>and Putin has jailed actual
> US/Western journalists

So?

> (Traitor Carlson is NOT a journalist).

Then he should be perfectly safe, since Putin only jails journalists.

Meanwhile I will note that Barbara Walters did the same and we didn't see
this sort of reaction by the left.

Baxter

Feb 8, 2024, 10:40:11 AMFeb 8
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in

> "Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
>> Sam <sa...@samt.invalid> wrote in

>>> Yeah, That is the democratic government way! Put people on a
>>> sanction lists for interviewing people. Maybe we can put them in
>>> prison on some trumped up criminal charges, too?
>>>
>>>:rolleyes:
>>>

>> Putin is not just anyone - he is the enemy,
>
> Of whom? I'm not aware he's attacked America.

Then you're willfully ignorant. He's not sent tanks and bombs - yet, but
he's certainly doing all he can to distablize and divide us. He's
attacking Democracy and the Rule of Law in Ukraine, and supporting Hamas,
Iran and China in their attacks on democracy.

Mr. B1ack

Feb 8, 2024, 10:50:06 AMFeb 8
On 2/8/2024 6:38 AM, scooter lied:

> "Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
>> Sam <sa...@samt.invalid> wrote in news:l2hpud...@mid.individual.net:

>>> Yeah, That is the democratic government way! Put people on a sanction
>>> lists for interviewing people. Maybe we can put them in prison on some
>>> trumped up criminal charges, too?
>>>
>>> :rolleyes:
>>>

>> Putin is not just anyone - he is the enemy,
>
> Of whom?

Of the United States, scooter. He opposes our strategic interests and meddles in
our elections.

> I'm not aware he's attacked America.

See above, scooter.

>> and Putin has jailed actual
>> US/Western journalists
>
> So?

That is antithetical to our values, scooter.

>> (Traitor Carlson is NOT a journalist).
>
> Then he should be perfectly safe, since Putin only jails journalists.
>
> Meanwhile I will note that Barbara Walters did the same and

No, scooter, Barbara Walters never served as a paid propagandist for an enemy
dictator.

Scout

Feb 8, 2024, 11:27:50 AMFeb 8

> "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
>

>> "Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
>>> Sam <sa...@samt.invalid> wrote in

>>> Putin is not just anyone - he is the enemy,
>>
>> Of whom? I'm not aware he's attacked America.
>>
> Then you're willfully ignorant.

IOW, you can't answer the question.

He's not sent tanks and bombs - yet,

Then he's not our enemy - yet.

> but
> he's certainly doing all he can to distablize and divide us.

As if we've not been doing to exact same thing to him and Russia?

>> He's
>> attacking Democracy and the Rule of Law in Ukraine,

Democrats are attacking Democracy and the Rule of Law in the United States.

Seems that would make them a bigger enemy than Putin.

But I will just point out that Ukraine is not part of the United States.
Therefore Putin is not attacking America.

> and supporting Hamas,

Americans support Hamas, but we don't call them criminals.

> Iran and China in their attacks on democracy.

So? We regularly support attacks on communism.

Meanwhile, NONE of those are crimes in the US much less attacks against the
US.

As is normal from you, I see a lot of assertions, a ton of empty rhetoric
and a lot of self serving delusions, but what is consistently absent are any
facts to support your claims.

super70s

Feb 8, 2024, 11:56:50 AMFeb 8
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
> (Traiter Carlson is NOT a journalist)

Those who keep up with Russian media say he's ridiculed by them as much
as he is by the US media.

Takes a special dweeb to accomplish that.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 8, 2024, 2:21:04 PMFeb 8
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in

> "Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
>> Sam <sa...@samt.invalid> wrote in

>>> Yeah, That is the democratic government way! Put people on a
>>> sanction lists for interviewing people. Maybe we can put them in
>>> prison on some trumped up criminal charges, too?
>>>
>>>:rolleyes:
>>>

>> Putin is not just anyone - he is the enemy,
>
> Of whom? I'm not aware he's attacked America.
>
> >and Putin has jailed actual
>> US/Western journalists
>
> So?
>
>> (Traitor Carlson is NOT a journalist).
>
> Then he should be perfectly safe, since Putin only jails journalists.

True. Opposing politicians all
fall out of 12th story windows.

Baxter

Feb 8, 2024, 2:28:54 PMFeb 8

> He's not sent tanks and bombs - yet,
>
> Then he's not our enemy - yet.

Really?! Are there tanks and bombs at out Mexico border? I routinely hear
of an enemy invasion at our Souther border from you tRumpTurds.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 8, 2024, 2:44:40 PMFeb 8
[Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>Putin is not just anyone - he is the enemy, and Putin has jailed actual
>US/Western journalists (Traitor Carlson is NOT a journalist).

As usual, you make yourself look incredibly fucking stupid, Baxter.

Vladimir Putin has been interviewed by many people from around the
world, including journalists, politicians, and academics. Some of the
most well-known interviews include:

Charlie Rose, 60 Minutes (2008)
Larry King, Larry King Live (2000)
Christiane Amanpour, CNN (2015)
Fareed Zakaria, GPS (2018)
Steve Kroft, 60 Minutes (2021)
Tucker Carlson, Tucker Carlson Tonight (2024)
Megyn Kelly: - 2017.
Lesley Stahl: 2018.
Christiane Amanpour: multiple occasions, most recently in 2018.
Fareed Zakaria: 2015.
Sebastian Pufpaff: 2015.

Note how Baxter didn't go off the rails because of any of these
interviews.

Note also how Baxter didn't lose his shit when Putin met with

William J. Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama, Joe Biden,
Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Chuck Schumer, or numerous U.S.
Senators and Representatives

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 8, 2024, 2:45:10 PMFeb 8
[Default] super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> typed:

>On Wed, 7 Feb 2024 15:40:18 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
><bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
>> (Traiter Carlson is NOT a journalist)
>
>Those who keep up with Russian media

Or-- like you- write for it.

Baxter

Feb 8, 2024, 3:49:45 PMFeb 8
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in
ing.dwarf.com:
Notice how groomer KKKlaun has rat turds for a brain.

pothead

Feb 8, 2024, 6:46:41 PMFeb 8
Joe Biden is doing far more to attack US democracy than any of our foreign adversaries.
He is destorying this country just as much as a Russian nuke would, albeit much slower, but steady.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

pothead

Feb 8, 2024, 6:48:41 PMFeb 8
Yep.
And Joe Biden is doing a bang up job of it.
He is the joke of the world.

Governor Swill

Feb 8, 2024, 7:10:05 PMFeb 8
On Thu, 8 Feb 2024 23:46:39 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>Joe Biden is doing far more to attack US democracy than any of our foreign adversaries.
>He is destorying this country just as much as a Russian nuke would, albeit much slower, but steady.

All you have is lies? You can't come up with anything concrete?

Swill
--
The Cold War then and now:
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%40yarkot&src=typed_query&f=top>

https://www.forwardparty.com/

Go Trump! Go farther . . . FARTHER . . . I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 8, 2024, 7:12:47 PMFeb 8
[Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
Note how Pedophile Groomer runs away from his psychotic spewing about
Tucker when he realizes his heroes have talked to Putin.

LOL

Daniel

Feb 8, 2024, 8:55:03 PMFeb 8
In article <uq12ki$1kj4i$2...@dont-email.me>
Putin is ~your~ enemy because he doesn't put up with queers and
that upsets you.

Baxter

Feb 8, 2024, 10:11:04 PMFeb 8
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
Is Biden driving tanks? Airplanes? What?

What Biden is attacking is your traitorous white supremacy bullshit.

Baxter

Feb 8, 2024, 10:13:43 PMFeb 8
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in
==========
You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say
Fox's Lawyers

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-
facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

===========

You can't believe anything groomer KKKlaun tells you either.

pothead

Feb 8, 2024, 10:29:17 PMFeb 8
On 2024-02-09, Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Feb 2024 23:46:39 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:
>
>>Joe Biden is doing far more to attack US democracy than any of our foreign adversaries.
>>He is destorying this country just as much as a Russian nuke would, albeit much slower, but steady.
>
> All you have is lies? You can't come up with anything concrete?
>
> Swill

Well I have a lot of company and you don't.

<https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/02/05/
kornacki_biden_at_lowest_presidential_approval_rating_since_final_days_of_george_w_bush_administrati
on.html>

Michael A Terrell

Feb 8, 2024, 10:39:15 PMFeb 8
On 2/8/2024 3:46 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2024-02-08, Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
>> "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
>>

>>> "Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message

>>> Of whom? I'm not aware he's attacked America.
>>>
>> Then you're willfully ignorant. He's not sent tanks and bombs - yet, but
>> he's certainly doing all he can to distablize and divide us. He's
>> attacking Democracy and the Rule of Law in Ukraine, and supporting Hamas,
>> Iran and China in their attacks on democracy.
>
> Joe Biden is doing far more to attack US democracy than any of our foreign adversaries.

This is bullshit that you feel you have to say in order to prove your MAGA
credentials. You can't cite a single thing Biden has done to "attack US democracy."

You MAGAs just toss this shit out there to signal to other MAGAs that you're
still in the club — still on the reservation. It's nothing but MAGA signaling.
It's nothing but your clan identification. You say this shit because you're
fearful that if you don't, your fellow MAGAs will begin to doubt your MAGAtude.
That's all it is.

pothead

Feb 8, 2024, 11:30:44 PMFeb 8
1. Destroying the economy.
2. Opening the borders and allowing anyone, including terrorists into the USA.
3. War on fossil fuels while begging the middle east to reduce crude oil prices.
4. Draining the strategic oil supply in order to influence the midterm elections.
5. Being totally weak by using appeasement on the world stage instead of strength.
6. Very poor foreign policy.
Etc.

Governor Swill

Feb 9, 2024, 8:57:48 AMFeb 9
On Fri, 9 Feb 2024 03:29:16 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>On 2024-02-09, Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 8 Feb 2024 23:46:39 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Joe Biden is doing far more to attack US democracy than any of our foreign adversaries.
>>>He is destorying this country just as much as a Russian nuke would, albeit much slower, but steady.
>>
>> All you have is lies? You can't come up with anything concrete?
>>
>> Swill
>>
>Well I have a lot of company and you don't.
>
><https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/02/05/
>kornacki_biden_at_lowest_presidential_approval_rating_since_final_days_of_george_w_bush_administrati
>on.html>

Trump left office with an approval rating of 34%.

Tampa Bay Times:
"Biden’s job approval rating is abysmal. Here’s why he might beat Trump anyway"

"In a polarized electorate, most voters vote against the other party more than they vote
for their own. A recent Quinnipiac poll finds that among voters who dislike both
candidates, Biden has a commanding 13-point lead. If that holds, it could be all Biden
needs."
<https://www.tampabay.com/opinion/2024/02/07/bidens-job-approval-rating-is-abysmal-heres-why-he-might-beat-trump-anyway/>

Governor Swill

Feb 9, 2024, 9:22:21 AMFeb 9
On Fri, 9 Feb 2024 04:30:42 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:
>On 2024-02-09, Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:

>> What Biden is attacking is your traitorous white supremacy bullshit.

+1

>1. Destroying the economy.

Cite your statistics that prove this point. Being number one on your list you surely have
plenty of evidence that the economy is in the toilet.

>2. Opening the borders and allowing anyone, including terrorists into the USA.

Again you have no statistics to prove your terrorist claim. As for the migrants, "Welcome
to America! Pickup your FICA number here!"

>3. War on fossil fuels while begging the middle east to reduce crude oil prices.

The war is long overdue and he isn't begging the ME for anything. Market forces have
collapsed prices.

>4. Draining the strategic oil supply in order to influence the midterm elections.

Most Presidents do. Trump lied about filling it up. The FACT is, he left office with
less in the reserve than when he started.
<https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=mcsstus1&f=m>

>5. Being totally weak by using appeasement on the world stage instead of strength.

That's just a lie. He isn't appeasing Russia and he isn't appeasing China. If he seems
to be appeasing Iran, don't forget that the US has played Iran/Iraq/Saudi against each
other for decades. I don't know about you, but I still haven't forgotten that it was the
Saudis who perpetrated 9/11. Anything that annoys them, including having an occasional
lunch with Iran is a-ok.

Personally, I think we'd be well advised to seduce Iran to the west's side. Having
enemies is not a good idea.

>6. Very poor foreign policy.

Foreign policy is excellent. I could not have asked for better. He's tough on Russia,
tight with NATO and the EU and is driving China nuts with his western Pacific policies.
His increased diplomacy with Iran will also come in handy. You can't hurt a country with
sanctions if there's nothing to sanction.

Trump's foreign policy was terrible. He blew the Iran nuclear deal, he sucked up to
dictators, ran away from Syria and gave Afghanistan back to the Taliban no strings
attached. His tendency to promote trade wars shows an ignorance of modern international
relations that is beyond belief. Tariffs and trade wars went out with the failure of
Smoot-Hawley to fix the Great Depression.

Trump likes to set people against each other then sit back and enjoy the fireworks. That's
not responsible governance. That's not even responsible humanity.

Governor Swill

Feb 9, 2024, 9:27:33 AMFeb 9
On Fri, 9 Feb 2024 02:50:44 +0100 (CET), "Daniel" <dan...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Putin is ~your~ enemy because he doesn't put up with queers and
>that upsets you.

Putin is everybody's enemy as decades of Cold War should have taught you.

Baxter

Feb 9, 2024, 10:44:41 AMFeb 9
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
The economy is better than ever an still gaining. Better than any of the
G7 nations.

> 2. Opening the borders and allowing anyone, including terrorists into
> the USA.

That was tRump - tRump let in a far greater percentage of immigrants than
Biden ever has.

>3. War on fossil fuels while begging the middle east to
> reduce crude oil prices.

Your logic rheostat is broken on that

>4. Draining the strategic oil supply in order
> to influence the midterm elections.

Ah, yes, the latest propagada - everything is "election interference"

>5. Being totally weak by using
> appeasement on the world stage instead of strength.

Ignoring the Houthis?

>6. Very poor
> foreign policy. Etc.

Your idea of foreign policy will see us dead

Mr. B1ack

Feb 9, 2024, 10:59:53 AMFeb 9
No. The economy is strong.

> 2. Opening the borders

Bullshit.

> 3. War on fossil fuels

Good.

> 4. Draining the strategic oil supply

Bullshit.

> 5. Being totally weak by using appeasement

Bullshit.

> 6. Very poor foreign policy.

Bullshit.

All these bullshit things that "pothole"/"Sakran" says Biden has done reminds me
of the charges against Cadet Clevinger in the "action board" hearing (kangaroo
court) "Catch-22." Clevinger finds himself "formally
charged with 'breaking ranks while in formation, felonious assault,
indiscriminate behavior, mopery, high treason, provoking, being a smart
guy, listening to classical music and so on.' In short, they threw the
book at him."

"pothole"/"Sakran" is just making shit up because he doesn't like Biden. Biden
is in the wrong clan.

Scout

Feb 9, 2024, 12:59:03 PMFeb 9

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in message
> [Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>
>>Putin is not just anyone - he is the enemy, and Putin has jailed actual
>>US/Western journalists (Traitor Carlson is NOT a journalist).
>
> As usual, you make yourself look incredibly fucking stupid, Baxter.
>
> Vladimir Putin has been interviewed by many people from around the
> world, including journalists, politicians, and academics. Some of the
> most well-known interviews include:
>
> Charlie Rose, 60 Minutes (2008)
> Larry King, Larry King Live (2000)
> Christiane Amanpour, CNN (2015)
> Fareed Zakaria, GPS (2018)
> Steve Kroft, 60 Minutes (2021)
> Tucker Carlson, Tucker Carlson Tonight (2024)
> Megyn Kelly: - 2017.
> Lesley Stahl: 2018.
> Christiane Amanpour: multiple occasions, most recently in 2018.
> Fareed Zakaria: 2015.
> Sebastian Pufpaff: 2015.
>
> Note how Baxter didn't go off the rails because of any of these
> interviews.

Don't forget Barbara Waters in 2011

> Note also how Baxter didn't lose his shit when Putin met with

Well, it's not like Baxter's insanity is consistent.

> William J. Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama, Joe Biden,
> Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Chuck Schumer, or numerous U.S.
> Senators and Representatives

Well, that's probably because Baxter claims they were journalists.

Scout

Feb 9, 2024, 12:59:03 PMFeb 9

> "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
>

>> He's not sent tanks and bombs - yet,
>>
>> Then he's not our enemy - yet.
>>
> Really?!

Really.

> Are there tanks and bombs at out Mexico border?

So you are claiming he is sending tanks.. Really you need to make up your
mind.

> I routinely hear
> of an enemy invasion at our Souther border from you tRumpTurds.

And Russians are the only threat to America?

Poor Baxter, so intent on trying to change the subject, that he's throwing
everything hoping something will stick.

I will just acknowledge his total and utter inability to back up his
assertions about Tucker Carlson.

Scout

Feb 9, 2024, 12:59:04 PMFeb 9

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
Notice how Baxter as to resort to 4th grade attempts at insult because he
has no rational rebuttal.

Scout

Feb 9, 2024, 12:59:04 PMFeb 9

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in message
And they weren't even journalists.

Scout

Feb 9, 2024, 1:26:16 PMFeb 9

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in message

Scout

Feb 9, 2024, 1:26:16 PMFeb 9

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
Translation: I'm a liar, but I'm going to claim that's ok, because I'm
asserting Klaus lies as well.

We all acknowledge your admission of being a liar, and whether Klaus is or
isn't doesn't change that.

Scout

Feb 9, 2024, 1:26:19 PMFeb 9

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
Hmm..

"On an annual-average over annual-average basis, the forecasters expect real
GDP to increase 2.4 percent in 2023 "

https://www.philadelphiafed.org/surveys-and-data/real-time-data-research/spf-q4-2023

"Inflation as measured by the Consumer Price Index rose 0.3 percent in
December, and by 3.4 percent in 2023"

https://www.whitehouse.gov/cea/written-materials/2024/01/11/december-2023-cpi-report

Which means the economy isn't even keeping up with inflation and thus is
effectively SHRINKING.

See, once you adjust for inflation of 3.4% then an increase in the GDP of
2.4% is actually a reduction as the value of the GDP is going down.

Pretty soon we might be like Venezuela we will have an incredibly high GDP
because the money isn't worth shit. Ordinary people will be making
millions.. and starving because they can't even afford food.

pothead

Feb 9, 2024, 1:45:38 PMFeb 9
The destruction is all going to plan.

Bidenomics is code for paying more and getting less.
And it's about as popular with the voters as a fungus infection.

Baxter

Feb 9, 2024, 2:32:37 PMFeb 9
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
Wages are rising.
============
Okay, this is not 100 percent kosher, but since we seem to have entered
the political silly season, and the media have jumped in with both feet,
these are real numbers from the Commerce Department. The $1.2 trillion
increase refers to all labor income, which counts employer provided
health care insurance, pensions, and other benefits. More importantly,
these data are not adjusted for inflation, but even when price increases
are factored in, labor income is still up by 1.6 percent from when
President Biden took office.

https://cepr.net/wages-up-by-1-2-trillion-since-biden-takes-office-9400-
per-household/
=========

And Bidenomics is just beginning to kick in

> And it's about as popular with the voters as a fungus infection.

More tRump and Russian lies.

Do you even know what "Bidenomics" actually is? I doubt it. It's
building infrastructure for the Middle Class instead of giving your taxes
to the ultra-wealthy.

Baxter

Feb 9, 2024, 2:38:00 PMFeb 9
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
===========
Yes, wages have grown faster than prices in the last several months

https://www.verifythis.com/article/news/verify/economy-verify/wages-
grown-faster-than-prices-biden-inflation-claim-fact-check/536-e1e9549d-
676b-438a-b68d-02103f362d17

===========
By the numbers: Average hourly earnings of private sector employees rose
at an annual rate of 4.1% last month, per Friday's jobs report.

That's slightly higher than the 4% gain in November — and roughly a
point above that month's 3.1% rise in annual inflation.

https://www.axios.com/2024/01/08/biden-american-wages-inflation-economy

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 9, 2024, 5:01:14 PMFeb 9
{CRICKETS}

>You Literally Can't Believe

Anything that Baxter says. He's too out of breath from running away
from the FACT that his heroes also interviewed and schmoozed with
Putin.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 9, 2024, 5:02:50 PMFeb 9
[Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
Ask him. He'll claim he did after he defeated Corn Pop but before he
drove the train.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 9, 2024, 5:03:50 PMFeb 9
[Default] "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> typed:
I kind of took him by surprise. He had no idea all those people
interviewed or rubbed shoulders with Putin before Carlson.

Governor Swill

Feb 9, 2024, 7:17:00 PMFeb 9
On Fri, 9 Feb 2024 08:50:49 -0500, "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>
wrote:

>And Russians are the only threat to America?

They are the chief threat, yes.

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Governor Swill

Feb 9, 2024, 7:18:53 PMFeb 9
On Fri, 9 Feb 2024 18:45:36 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>Bidenomics is code for paying more and getting less.

Maganomics is code for paying more taxes and getting laid off.

Baxter

Feb 9, 2024, 10:19:49 PMFeb 9
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in news:h38dsil28e8e6qo6p52b7l1n4dpq4e4cu1
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:
Putin channels Hitler
=========
Fact Check: Putin Defends Hitler's Invasion of Poland in Carlson
Interview

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-putin-defends-hitlers-invasion-
poland-carlson-interview-1868582

============

basically: 'they made us do invade them'

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 10, 2024, 6:32:47 PMFeb 10
Which is why leftists like Charlie Rose, Larry King, Steve Kroft,
Lesley Stahl wanted to interview him, right? And why William J.
Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, John
Kerry, Chuck Schumer, and numerous U.S. Senators and Representatives
wanted to chat with him, right?

And why you lost your shit when that happened, right?

"POINT PROVEN!"
Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

Baxter

Feb 10, 2024, 9:57:14 PMFeb 10
>>Putin channels Hitler
>
> Which is why leftists like Charlie Rose, Larry King, Steve Kroft,
> Lesley Stahl wanted to interview him, right? And why William J.
> Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, John
> Kerry, Chuck Schumer, and numerous U.S. Senators and Representatives
> wanted to chat with him, right?

He didn't channel hitler with them. But Carlson did everything but suck
Putin's dick on video

Republicans used to be anti-Communist, now they glorify Commie Putin.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 11, 2024, 8:11:46 AMFeb 11
[Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote in
>@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:
>
>> [Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>>

>>>Putin channels Hitler
>>
>> Which is why leftists like Charlie Rose, Larry King, Steve Kroft,
>> Lesley Stahl wanted to interview him, right? And why William J.
>> Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, John
>> Kerry, Chuck Schumer, and numerous U.S. Senators and Representatives
>> wanted to chat with him, right?
>
>He didn't channel hitler with them.

Democrats loved Putin back then. They-- and you-- were too stupid to
know what kind of person he was.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/03/03/schumer-and-putin-shared-doughnuts-14-years-ago-now-trump-wants-an-investigation/

“Happily talk re: my contact w Mr. Putin & his associates, took place
in ’03 in full view of press & public under oath."
-Chuck Schumer

ROFLMAO!!!!

Baxter

Feb 11, 2024, 12:22:41 PMFeb 11
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in
ing.dwarf.com:
No, they never loved Putin. That they talked with him as Head of State
is well known, but hardly constitutes "love". tRump, however, worships
Puting.

Baxter

Feb 11, 2024, 12:25:20 PMFeb 11
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in
ing.dwarf.com:
For the real story see:
<https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/03/03/where
-was-that-photo-of-schumer-putin-taken/98695162/?

Baxter

Feb 11, 2024, 12:29:42 PMFeb 11
Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in news:uqavtu$12648$2@dont-
email.me:
See also:
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/03/04/why-charles-
schumer-meeting-vladimir-putin-doesnt-prove-president-trump-innocent/>

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 11, 2024, 1:44:42 PMFeb 11
Yes, they did. They treated him like a rock star.

Is his poster still over your bed?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 11, 2024, 1:45:00 PMFeb 11
The link I posted above

Baxter

Feb 11, 2024, 2:43:26 PMFeb 11
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in news:db5isit6lhj1ngg98cfao19859sr3ff059
Having a donut while meeting with an official from a foreign country is a
far cry from giving Puting the Greenlight to conquer Ukraine and our
allies in Europe. What's next? Give Russia back Alaska? Give China
Taiwan and maybe Australia? Give South Korea and Japan to North Korea?
How about Hawaii - does that go to China or Korea?

Baxter

Feb 11, 2024, 2:52:11 PMFeb 11
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in
groomer KKKlaun would HATE for you to find actual truth.

'Course, if you have rat turds for brains like groomer KKKlaun has, then
you can just take his word for it and ignore links alltogether.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 11, 2024, 3:22:59 PMFeb 11
Baxter can't STAND the fact that his heroes were schmoozin' with
Putin.

LOL

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 11, 2024, 3:24:24 PMFeb 11
[Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>Having a donut while meeting with an official from a foreign country is a
>far cry from giving Puting the Greenlight to conquer Ukraine and our
>allies in Europe.

Oh, I wasn't aware Tucker had the power to do that. Or are you
pathetically and impotently shrieking about something else now?

LOL!!!

pothead

Feb 11, 2024, 3:34:42 PMFeb 11
Wasn't it Biden who said something like "Putin can invade Ukraine as long as it's a little
invasion" ?

Mike Colangelo

Feb 11, 2024, 5:14:37 PMFeb 11
On 2/11/2024 12:34 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2024-02-11, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter> wrote:
>> [Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>>
>>> Having a donut while meeting with an official from a foreign country is a
>>> far cry from giving Puting the Greenlight to conquer Ukraine and our
>>> allies in Europe.
>>
>> Oh, I wasn't aware Tucker had the power to do that. Or are you
>> pathetically and impotently shrieking about something else now?
>>
>> LOL!!!
>>

>> Baxter can't STAND the fact that his heroes were schmoozin' with
>> Putin.
>>
>> LOL
>
> Wasn't it Biden who said something like "Putin can invade Ukraine as long as it's a little
> invasion" ?

No, Biden didn't say anything remotely like that.

pothead

Feb 11, 2024, 5:35:10 PMFeb 11
Actually he did.

<https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/01/20/ukrainian-president-rebukes-biden-over-
russia-minor-incursion-remark/6590573001/>

Mike Colangelo

Feb 11, 2024, 5:44:23 PMFeb 11
Actually he didn't, you neo-Nazi lying extremist, and that site doesn't say he
did. You're mischaracterizing what they say.

What made you finally give up on the "Sakran" pseudonym, "pothole"?

Baxter

Feb 11, 2024, 6:17:49 PMFeb 11

> On 2024-02-11, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter>
> wrote:
>> [Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>>
>>>Having a donut while meeting with an official from a foreign country
>>>is a far cry from giving Puting the Greenlight to conquer Ukraine and
>>>our allies in Europe.
>>
>> Oh, I wasn't aware Tucker had the power to do that. Or are you
>> pathetically and impotently shrieking about something else now?
>>
>> LOL!!!
>>

>> Baxter can't STAND the fact that his heroes were schmoozin' with
>> Putin.
>>
>> LOL
>
> Wasn't it Biden who said something like "Putin can invade Ukraine as
> long as it's a little invasion" ?

==========
Former President Donald Trump said Saturday he would encourage Russia to
“do whatever the hell they want” if it attacked a NATO country that
didn’t pay enough for defense.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-says-russia-
whatever-hell-want-nato-countries-dont-pay-enough-rcna138256

============
Trump Encourages Putin to Attack NATO Members

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2024/02/trump-rally-
nato/677426/

Baxter

Feb 11, 2024, 6:22:32 PMFeb 11
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
Is nothing at all like:

"a "minor incursion" by Russia into Ukraine might not merit a strong
international response."

Biden wasn't sayin it would be OK for Russian to invade Ukraine if it was
just a small invasion - what Biden was saying is that a small invasion
need not start WWIII.

pothead

Feb 11, 2024, 6:22:32 PMFeb 11
Nope Rudy.
It says that exactly.

> What made you finally give up on the "Sakran" pseudonym, "pothole"?

You'll have to ask Sakran about that one, Rudy.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 11, 2024, 6:36:12 PMFeb 11

================= WARNING! ========================
**** TRUMP PIVOT AHEAD! ****
================= WARNING! ========================

>==========
>Former President Donald Trump said

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Michael A Terrell

Feb 11, 2024, 6:41:23 PMFeb 11
No, it doesn't. It doesn't say it at all.

>> What made you finally give up on the "Sakran" pseudonym, "pothole"?
>
> You'll have to ask Sakran about that one, Rudy.

I'm asking you, because "Sakran" was your pseudonym. Both of you posted to
comp.os.linux.advocacy, on *exactly* the same bullshit right-wingnut issues. You
were "Sakran" until you stopped using it. *Exactly* the same bullshit
right-wingnut thoughts, *exactly* the same posting style, *exactly* the same
fucked-up English composition. The tells were all there.

pothead

Feb 11, 2024, 6:43:17 PMFeb 11
On 2024-02-11, Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
> pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
>
>> On 2024-02-11, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter>
>> wrote:
>>> [Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>>> Oh, I wasn't aware Tucker had the power to do that. Or are you
>>> pathetically and impotently shrieking about something else now?
>>>
>>> LOL!!!
>>>

>>> Baxter can't STAND the fact that his heroes were schmoozin' with
>>> Putin.
>>>
>>> LOL
>>
>> Wasn't it Biden who said something like "Putin can invade Ukraine as
>> long as it's a little invasion" ?

TDS.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 11, 2024, 6:44:42 PMFeb 11
Exactly. "pothole"/"Sakran" is lying. It's what shitbags who see politics as
nothing but Hatfields vs McCoys do.

pothead

Feb 11, 2024, 6:44:57 PMFeb 11
On 2024-02-11, Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
And my boyfriend can fuck your wife as long as he doesn't come in her.
Right?

Governor Swill

Feb 11, 2024, 8:16:07 PMFeb 11
You're both reading this behind partisan colored glasses. What Biden was actually saying
was that the international response had to be proportionate to any Russian action. Iow,
if Moscow had only sent observers/advisors to aid separatists, there would be insufficient
motivation for the global community to get involved. But Putin instead chose a full scale
invasion targeting the capital and leadership. That drew a stronger response than a
Vietnam style 'observers and advisors' action would have.

Iow, I understand what he meant, neither of you will admit it.

Swill
--
"Trump has erased the assumption that credibility is a nice thing to have."
- David Brooks

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Governor Swill

Feb 11, 2024, 8:16:55 PMFeb 11
On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 23:44:55 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

> And my boyfriend can fuck your wife as long as he doesn't come in her.
> Right?

Well presumably, he'd be wearing a raincoat.

pothead

Feb 11, 2024, 8:39:43 PMFeb 11
All that matters is what Putin thinks and we can see the result of that.

Biden is an idiot to have made that statement.
Maybe not enough speed that day?

pothead

Feb 11, 2024, 8:40:37 PMFeb 11
On 2024-02-12, Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 23:44:55 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:
>
>> And my boyfriend can fuck your wife as long as he doesn't come in her.
>> Right?
>
> Well presumably, he'd be wearing a raincoat.
>
> Swill

Hopefully.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 11, 2024, 8:43:20 PMFeb 11
No doubt you have a boyfriend, "pothole"/"Sakran", you feckless little
cunt-without-a-cunt. You're biologically male, which means that if you have a
boyfriend, you're a homo — a squat-to-piss prancing homo.

pothead

Feb 11, 2024, 8:52:24 PMFeb 11
Please do me a favor and stop using the C word because it is disgusting and highly offensive.
TIa.

Baxter

Feb 11, 2024, 9:36:51 PMFeb 11
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in news:6emisi1uh7oaphk73jnghsaaqdfm37jc35
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:

> [Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>
>>pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
>>
>>> On 2024-02-11, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.ZwergentÃļter>

>>> Wasn't it Biden who said something like "Putin can invade Ukraine as
>>> long as it's a little invasion" ?

> ================= WARNING! ========================
> **** TRUMP PIVOT AHEAD! ****
> ================= WARNING! ========================
>
>>==========
>>Former President Donald Trump said
>
> ROFLMAO!!!!!!

No,it's not a pivot - you are trying to distract from tRump's treason/

Baxter

Feb 11, 2024, 9:40:28 PMFeb 11
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
Nope. it means I can't murder him, you, and everyone near him.

Baxter

Feb 11, 2024, 9:42:37 PMFeb 11

> It doesn't matter what any of us think.
> All that matters is what Putin thinks and we can see the result of
> that.

And because of what tRump said, Putin now thinks he can invade all of
Europe.

pothead

Feb 11, 2024, 9:44:37 PMFeb 11
Yet he did none of that when Trump was POTUS.
Why is that?

Baxter

Feb 11, 2024, 9:51:38 PMFeb 11
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in news:uqc0mj$1b6q6$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 2024-02-12, Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
>> pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
>>

>>> It doesn't matter what any of us think.
>>> All that matters is what Putin thinks and we can see the result of
>>> that.
>>>
>> And because of what tRump said, Putin now thinks he can invade all of
>> Europe.
>
> Yet he did none of that when Trump was POTUS.
> Why is that?

They were in the planning stage - and were depending on tRump staying in
power -- but tRump lost and their invasion has not succeeded

https://i.imgur.com/YLDPR6L.png

Baxter

Feb 11, 2024, 10:00:19 PMFeb 11
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in news:uqc0mj$1b6q6$1@dont-
email.me:

> On 2024-02-12, Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
>> pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
>>

>>> It doesn't matter what any of us think.
>>> All that matters is what Putin thinks and we can see the result of
>>> that.
>>>
>> And because of what tRump said, Putin now thinks he can invade all of
>> Europe.
>
> Yet he did none of that when Trump was POTUS.
> Why is that?

============
The truth is that during his administration, Trump’s policy alignment
with Putin advanced the aims of Russia’s political elites, who could
imagine that the United States was on their side. Their comfort with
Trump was evident from the start; Americans may remember that Foreign
Minister Sergey Lavrov was warmly received in the White House and
photographed in the Oval Office, while Russian parliament members toasted
Trump’s electoral victory in 2016.

<https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/03/02/putin-invade-ukraine-
trump-00012897>

============

Actually, read the full article - it goes into detail as to just why
putin didn't attack Ukraine during the tRump pResidency.

Baxter

Feb 11, 2024, 10:06:27 PMFeb 11
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in news:6emisi1uh7oaphk73jnghsaaqdfm37jc35
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:

> [Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>
>>pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
>>
>>> On 2024-02-11, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.ZwergentÃļter>

>>> Wasn't it Biden who said something like "Putin can invade Ukraine as
>>> long as it's a little invasion" ?

> ================= WARNING! ========================
> **** TRUMP PIVOT AHEAD! ****
> ================= WARNING! ========================
>
>>==========
>>Former President Donald Trump said
>
> ROFLMAO!!!!!!

groomer KKKlaun can't tell the differnce between an journalistic
interview and a blowjob - that's how his rat-turd brain fails him.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 11, 2024, 10:09:39 PMFeb 11
Fuck off, you feckless little cunt-without-a-cunt and biological male.

Why do you tell such stupid easily detected lies, "pothole"/"Sakran"? You're
biologically male. You posted as "Sakran." You're *not* libertarian.

pothead

Feb 11, 2024, 10:09:39 PMFeb 11
On 2024-02-12, Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
> pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in news:uqc0mj$1b6q6$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> On 2024-02-12, Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
>>> pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in

>>> And because of what tRump said, Putin now thinks he can invade all of
>>> Europe.
>>
>> Yet he did none of that when Trump was POTUS.
>> Why is that?
>>
> They were in the planning stage - and were depending on tRump staying in
> power -- but tRump lost and their invasion has not succeeded
>
> https://i.imgur.com/YLDPR6L.png

You cannot be serious?
Can you?

Why do you think the bay of pigs happened?
Young, inexperienced POTUS just like Trump, minus the young part.
Putin could not predict what Trump might do so he sat back and waited.
As soon as weak, appeasement Joe Biden took office, Putin struck.
And guess when China ramped up the Taiwan issue?
Yep, as soon as Joe Biden took office.

Sorry but you cannot defend Joe Biden on any of this.

pothead

Feb 11, 2024, 10:15:09 PMFeb 11
Not a problem.
You and all of your 1000's of nyms are now back in my score file.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 11, 2024, 10:25:57 PMFeb 11
On 2/11/2024 7:09 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2024-02-12, Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
>> pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in news:uqc0mj$1b6q6$1...@dont-email.me:

>>> Yet he did none of that when Trump was POTUS.
>>> Why is that?
>>>
>> They were in the planning stage - and were depending on tRump staying in
>> power -- but tRump lost and their invasion has not succeeded
>>
>> https://i.imgur.com/YLDPR6L.png
>>
> You cannot be serious?

Of course he is, "pothole"/"Sakran," you feckless cunt-without-a-cunt.

> Why do you think the bay of pigs happened?

The Bay of Pigs invasion happened because *Eisenhower* bequeathed it to Kennedy,
you feckless cunt-without-a-cunt. It took place not even *three* months after
Kennedy was inaugurated. He was blindsided.

> Sorry but you cannot defend Joe Biden on any of this.

He's not attempting to defend Biden, you feckless cunt-without-a-cunt. He's
slamming Trump for saying that he, Trump, *supports* Putin invading NATO countries.

Trump *encouraged* Putin to invade Ukraine. This stupid lie that the invasion
wouldn't have happened if Trump had been president has no legs, you feckless
cunt-without-a-cunt. Trump gave Putin carte blanche to do whatever he wanted.
Putin owns Trump.

Ubiquitous

Feb 11, 2024, 10:27:30 PMFeb 11
Nope.

> You and all of your 1000's of nyms are now back in my score file.

"pothole"/"Sakran" concedes defeat. People who announce kill-filing are defeated
losers.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 12, 2024, 9:07:30 AMFeb 12
[Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
>in news:6emisi1uh7oaphk73jnghsaaqdfm37jc35
>@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:
>
>> [Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>>
>>>pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in

><klaus.schadenfreude.ZwergentĂśter>
Yes, it is. Check the subject line, you stupid fuck.

LOL!!!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 12, 2024, 9:08:13 AMFeb 12
[Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
>in news:6emisi1uh7oaphk73jnghsaaqdfm37jc35
>@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:
>
>> [Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>>
>>>pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in

><klaus.schadenfreude.ZwergentĂśter>
Pedophile groomer Baxter STILL can't justify his support of leftists
sitting at Putin's feet, swooning.

Baxter

Feb 12, 2024, 10:31:06 AMFeb 12
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
You think these things happen on the turn of a dime?!!
===========

============
The truth is that during his administration, Trump's policy alignment
with Putin advanced the aims of Russia's political elites, who could
imagine that the United States was on their side. Their comfort with
Trump was evident from the start; Americans may remember that Foreign
Minister Sergey Lavrov was warmly received in the White House and
photographed in the Oval Office, while Russian parliament members toasted
Trump's electoral victory in 2016.

In Trump, Putin had a fellow-traveler. Far from ensuring world peace, the
Trump years instead offered Putin a useful pause he utilized to further
military readiness and prime the Russian population for a hot war.
Earlier this month, the Russian state adopted new standards for mass
graves — not because of the coronavirus pandemic in Russia, but for
situations that involve “urban destruction.”

Far from deterring Putin, Trump did the opposite. Thanks to Trump, Putin
was able to take advantage of a period of apparent detente during which
Trump actually pursued Putin’s own policies of weakening NATO and
democracy and destabilizing the West — leaving Putin free to prepare his
war against the free people of Ukraine and their democratically elected
government.

Full story at:
<https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/03/02/putin-invade-ukraine-
trump-00012897>

============

Baxter

Feb 12, 2024, 10:32:35 AMFeb 12
Michael A Terrell <mike.am...@earthlink.nut> wrote in
And now tRump is ENCOURAGING Putin to attack all of Europe.

Baxter

Feb 12, 2024, 10:33:39 AMFeb 12
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in
ing.dwarf.com:

> [Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>
>>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com>
wrote
>>in news:6emisi1uh7oaphk73jnghsaaqdfm37jc35
>>@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:
>>
>>> [Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>><klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter>
And your rat-turn brain can't see the relation.

Scout

Feb 12, 2024, 11:06:28 AMFeb 12

> [Default] "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> typed:
>

>>"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
>>> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
>>> in
>>> news:fcbasihksd9n49jgm...@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksuck
>>> ing.dwarf.com:

>>> Notice how groomer KKKlaun has rat turds for a brain.
>>
>>Notice how Baxter as to resort to 4th grade attempts at insult because he
>>has no rational rebuttal.
>>

> I kind of took him by surprise. He had no idea all those people
> interviewed or rubbed shoulders with Putin before Carlson.

You could have stopped after "He had no idea..."

The details are immaterial as Baxter really never has any idea of what he's
talking about.

Scout

Feb 12, 2024, 11:06:28 AMFeb 12

> pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
>
>> On 2024-02-09, Scout <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>
>> wrote:
>>>

>>> "Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message

>>> Hmm..
>>>
>>> "On an annual-average over annual-average basis, the forecasters
>>> expect real GDP to increase 2.4 percent in 2023 "
>>>
>>> https://www.philadelphiafed.org/surveys-and-data/real-time-data-resear
>>> ch/spf-q4-2023
>>>
>>> "Inflation as measured by the Consumer Price Index rose 0.3 percent
>>> in December, and by 3.4 percent in 2023"
>>>
>>> https://www.whitehouse.gov/cea/written-materials/2024/01/11/december-2
>>> 023-cpi-report
>>>
>>> Which means the economy isn't even keeping up with inflation and thus
>>> is effectively SHRINKING.
>>>
>>> See, once you adjust for inflation of 3.4% then an increase in the
>>> GDP of 2.4% is actually a reduction as the value of the GDP is going
>>> down.
>>>
>>> Pretty soon we might be like Venezuela we will have an incredibly
>>> high GDP because the money isn't worth shit. Ordinary people will be
>>> making millions.. and starving because they can't even afford food.
>>
>> The destruction is all going to plan.
>>
>> Bidenomics is code for paying more and getting less.
>
> Wages are rising.
> ============
> Okay, this is not 100 percent kosher, but since we seem to have entered
> the political silly season, and the media have jumped in with both feet,
> these are real numbers from the Commerce Department. The $1.2 trillion
> increase refers to all labor income, which counts employer provided
> health care insurance, pensions, and other benefits. More importantly,
> these data are not adjusted for inflation, but even when price increases
> are factored in, labor income is still up by 1.6 percent from when
> President Biden took office.
>
> https://cepr.net/wages-up-by-1-2-trillion-since-biden-takes-office-9400-
> per-household/
> =========
>
> And Bidenomics is just beginning to kick in

Really?

labor income up by 1.6% since Biden took office.
Meanwhile Inflation is up 17% since Biden took office.

In my book that's a NET reduction in effective income.

Since people can actually buy less in this "improved" Biden Economy.

Actually it's worse than that once we figure in the reduction or elimination
of government services as they struggle with the influx of illegal aliens
allowed under Biden's administration or the debt they are being forced to
assume to provide goods and services to such illegal aliens that are denied
to our citizens.

Scout

Feb 12, 2024, 11:06:29 AMFeb 12

> "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
> ===========
> Yes, wages have grown faster than prices in the last several months

And are still DOWN over Biden's administration. Then we have to consider the
long term effect of the massive debt, economic, and social issues which
Biden has saddled America with from his massive deficit spending policies to
the impact of millions of illegal aliens flooding America and exasperating
issues of lack of housing, jobs, low wages, and excessive government
spending.

Yea, let's look at your tiny little Blip and ignore the overall trend of
Biden's policies and the long term negative consequences of them.

Scout

Feb 12, 2024, 11:06:30 AMFeb 12

> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
> in news:db5isit6lhj1ngg98cfao19859sr3ff059
>>>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com>
> wrote
>>>in

>>>ing.dwarf.com:

> Representatives

> and
> investigation/

>>>No, they never loved Putin.
>>
>> Yes, they did. They treated him like a rock star.
>>
>> Is his poster still over your bed?
>>

> Having a donut while meeting with an official from a foreign country is a
> far cry from giving Puting the Greenlight to conquer Ukraine and our
> allies in Europe.

Wow, I didn't know Tucker had that sort of authority and power.

Maybe you're thinking of Joe Biden? Because that's who gave Putin the Green
light to invade Ukraine.

He would never have done it under Trump..

Scout

Feb 12, 2024, 11:06:31 AMFeb 12

> [Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>
>>Having a donut while meeting with an official from a foreign country is a
>>far cry from giving Puting the Greenlight to conquer Ukraine and our
>>allies in Europe.
>
> Oh, I wasn't aware Tucker had the power to do that. Or are you
> pathetically and impotently shrieking about something else now?
>
> LOL!!!
>

> Baxter can't STAND the fact that his heroes were schmoozin' with
> Putin.
>
> LOL

Well, they had to get some tips on how to fix elections and give people no
options on voting..

Sort of like the Central Committee of the Communist Party in Russia.

They don't poll the people to decide who could be the leader.. they tell
them who will be the leader... just as the DNC is telling voters they have
no choice, the candidate will be Joe Biden and no vote is needed.
If they could they would do the same for the national election... but they
are getting real good at fixing elections so that might no be as much of an
obstacle as it might have been.

Scout

Feb 12, 2024, 11:06:31 AMFeb 12

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
Is Trump currently President?

Is Biden currently President?

The one that is President would be the one guilty of treason if treason
exists from these remarks.

Scout

Feb 12, 2024, 11:06:32 AMFeb 12

> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
> in
>>>Putin channels Hitler
>>
>> Which is why leftists like Charlie Rose, Larry King, Steve Kroft,
>> Lesley Stahl wanted to interview him, right? And why William J.
>> Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, John
>> Kerry, Chuck Schumer, and numerous U.S. Senators and Representatives
>> wanted to chat with him, right?
>
> He didn't channel hitler with them.

How do you know? Where you there?

> But Carlson did everything but suck
> Putin's dick on video

Whereas the leftists did?

Scout

Feb 12, 2024, 11:06:33 AMFeb 12

> pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in

>>> No, Biden didn't say anything remotely like that.
>>>

>> Actually he did.
>>
>> <https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/01/20/ukrainian-pres
>> ident-rebukes-biden-over- russia-minor-incursion-remark/6590573001/>
>>

> "Putin can invade Ukraine as long as it's a little invasion"
>
> Is nothing at all like:
>
> "a "minor incursion" by Russia into Ukraine might not merit a strong
> international response."
>
> Biden wasn't sayin it would be OK for Russian to invade Ukraine if it was
> just a small invasion - what Biden was saying is that a small invasion
> need not start WWIII.

And a small invasion of NATO countries wouldn't be a reason to either..
Particularly those way behind on their contributions.

Right?

Scout

Feb 12, 2024, 11:06:33 AMFeb 12

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
Ah, so you're pissed that Tucker performed a journalistic interview instead
of giving Putin a blowjob like:

Charlie Rose, 60 Minutes (2008)
Larry King, Larry King Live (2000)
Christiane Amanpour, CNN (2015)
Fareed Zakaria, GPS (2018)
Steve Kroft, 60 Minutes (2021)
Tucker Carlson, Tucker Carlson Tonight (2024)
Megyn Kelly: - 2017.
Lesley Stahl: 2018.
Christiane Amanpour: multiple occasions, most recently in 2018.
Fareed Zakaria: 2015.
Sebastian Pufpaff: 2015.
William J. Clinton
George W. Bush
Barack Obama
Joe Biden,
Al Gore
Hillary Clinton
John Kerry
Chuck Schumer
numerous U.S. Senators and Representatives

Oh and Baxter before you claim they gave journalistic interviews.. I will
remind you that a significant portion of that list are NOT journalists by
any stretch of the imagination.
So chose your words wisely, not that you will or can.

It is loading more messages.