Public High School Tracks Ought Not Be Any Longer Closed For Use

Intelligent Party

Apr 18, 2022, 6:42:49 PM4/18/22
The track and other outdoor athletic facilities are public assets that the entire
public paid for, and the entire public should be able to enjoy at all hours, when
not in use by school and reserved events.

Public high school tracks closed,
is just an organization closing the public land, paid for with public tax dollars,
that everybody should be able to enjoy at all hours.

It's just as if BLM land was closed, National Parks were closed, National Forests
were closed, County Parks were closed, City Parks were closed, State Parks were
closed.

It's not okay, it's not justice, it's not closed by a vote of democracy, it's not
serving the public.

It's the work of autocracy, and bureaucracy, and nothing we the tax payers, and we
the people, should have to suffer permanently. It is clearly against every
interpretation of our country, in every way.

It's disgusting, abhorrent, insufferable, and has to stop. We deserve our public
parks and schools open, and they belong to us directly, to enjoy freely, at all
hours, within the confines of the common law, when not in use by the school, or
reserved event.