World Environment Day

David Dalton

Jun 4, 2023, 11:53:53 PM6/4/23
Today (June 5, 2023) is World Environment Day.

From google:

"World Environment Day is the United Nations day for encouraging
worldwide awareness and action to protect our environment."

with associated webpage
https://www.worldenvironmentday.global/
which says:

"World Environment Day 2023 is a reminder that people零 actions
on plastic pollution matters. The steps governments and businesses
are taking to tackle plastic pollution are the consequence of
this action.

It is time to accelerate this action and transition to a circular
economy.

It is time to #BeatPlasticPollution."

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .
Note that I have funnelled the sin of throwing out plastic,
and it may be adjusted by Goddess soon, and effectively
put back in Pandora's Urn for a long while. :-)
(However I have failed many times in my Sisyphean moon rock rolling.)

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)