6.5 Idaho

Bob Shannon

Mar 31, 2020, 9:48:48 PM3/31/20
Yes I’ve been around working from time to time and I don’t say much but it was unusual for me to feel an earthquake today. My kids live about 20 closer closer miles to Spokane and they all felt it it looks like most of Spokane posit I’m wondering how unusual creeks in this area are. Because of my macular degeneration I have a hard time reading this group so but I do get nails and I look out the window there’s a quake