Re: Wigger driver and black passengers bolt after stolen car flips over stairs in SF's Castro

Farm animal report

Jul 25, 2023, 3:12:30 PM7/25/23
On 19 Jan 2022, Kurt Nicklas <namblam...@gop.org> posted some
news:ss9al5$f5ap$5...@news.freedyn.de:

> Ugly white slut running around with niggers in San Francisco. Who
> would have ever thought that..?

A driver in a white sedan flew down the Sanchez Street steps in San
Francisco's Castro District on Saturday night, leading the car to flip
over before it landed upside down in a dramatic scene on 19th Street,
surveillance video footage showed. The driver and occupants of the car
fled the scene, the San Francisco Police Department said.

David Lieb, who lives in Dolores Heights, said he was startled by the
sound of the car flying down the stairs.

"I was reading bedtime stories to my 3-year-old and we heard a big crash
and I went outside to investigate and I didn’t see something at first
and then I saw other neighbors converging down the steps," Lieb told
SFGATE.

SF resident Giorgi Kvirkvia said he was working on his car on 19th
Street when the car crashed.

"First I heard something very loud," Kvirkvia told SFGATE. "I wasn’t
sure what was going on. I saw a piece of debris fall over the side of
the stairs, then I saw the tree come down. At first, I thought it was a
landslide and then a car fell down on its roof."

The San Francisco Police Department said it responded to a report of the
crash at 7:19 p.m. and found the vehicle resting on its hood.

Witnesses told police that the occupants had left the scene.

Kvirkvia said he walked over to the crashed car to assist and opened the
door for the occupants.

"They started coming out ... and then they ran away," he said.

A video posted on YouTube shows some of the occupants wearing balaclavas
and grabbing items from the car before running off.

The SFPD said it has not located any of the car's occupants.

Anyone with information on the crash can call SFPD at (415) 575-4444 or
text a tip to TIP411 and begin the message with SFPD. You do not need to
share your name.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/car-flips-over-sf-sanchez-street-s
teps-18256699.php