Whatever happened to Scott en Aztlan

The Real Bev

Jul 30, 2020, 5:20:12 PM7/30/20
...with the yellow Corvette?

--
Cheers, Bev
Nobody needs to speak on behalf of idiots, they manage
to speak entirely too much for themselves already.

>>>Ashton Crusher

Jan 11, 2021, 1:05:46 AM1/11/21
On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 14:20:09 -0700, The Real Bev
<bashl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>...with the yellow Corvette?

I see some old timers are still here. Still got the Caddy??

The Real Bev

Jan 11, 2021, 1:47:17 AM1/11/21
Crushed it in 2016. Replaced it with a Corolla.

It bothers me that people disappear suddenly without a trace. In the
Mozilla groups there was a frequent poster/dog breeder who stopped
posting and closed out his website.

Before the internet we would never have known these people.

--
Cheers, Bev
"It's important to never be arrogant. Especially if you're one