make money fast and easy

jason smith

Feb 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/7/97

Five minutes and five dollars can change your life!!!

THIS IS THE FAIREST, MOST HONEST WAY I KNOW TO SHARE THE WEALTH!
Would you like to make thousands of dollars, quicklshould get the
altered (with your name at the 5 level and the rest bumped up)cash.txt
file from wherever you saved it on your hard drive or a floppy disk
perhaps. then click on the Convert to plain text then click ok!!

5) Then then press Send Now!!
then the cash.txt will be sent to all 10 Newsgroups you specified... Do
at least a minimum of 200!!!! Remember to put your name at the 5 level
and bump up the rest...removing the number one name.

If you use IE EXPLORER, it's just as easy......HOLDING D ž'NĀ )
Five minutes and five dollars can change your life!!!

THIS IS THE FAIREST, MOST HONEST WAY I KNOW TO SHARE THE WEALTH!
Would you like to make thousands of dollars, quickly, legally, with NO
CATCH? Then keep reading..... please take five minutes to read this
article; it will change your life, just like it did mine. It' true!
You can make up to, or over, $50,000.00 in 4 - 6 weeks; maybe sooner!
I SWEAR I'M NOT LYING TO YOU, AND THIS IS NOT A SCAM!
If you're interested, keep reading; if you're not, I apologize for
wasting your time. Here we go. A little while back, I was browsing
through these newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an
article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars in
weeks, with only an initial investment of $5.00!! So, I thought, "Yeah,
right, must be a scam", but, I was curious, like most of us are, and
kept reading.

Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the five names and
addresses stated in the article. You then place your own name and
address in the article at the bottom of the list at #5, and post
the article in at least 200 newsgroups, (there are thousands).
No catch, that was it!

So after thinking it over, talking to a few people first, I tried it.
I figured what have I got to lose except for 5 stamps, and $5.00, right?
Well, guess what....within 7 days, I started getting money in the
mail! I was shocked! I still figured it would end soon, and didn't give
it another thought. But then money kept coming IN! tripling in size and
multipying by 10 - 20 times the amount that I got the first week! In
my first week I made about 20 - 30 dollars. But, by the end of the
second week, I had made a total of over $1000.00!!!! In the third
week, I had over $10,000.00, and its still growing. This is my
fourth week, and I've made about $42,000.00 TOTAL, and the money is
still coming in........

Let me tell you how this works, and most importantly, WHY it works,
also, make sure you print a copy of the article NOW, so you get the
information off of it, and begin making money.
The process is very simple, and it consists of 3 EASY steps:

STEP 1: Get 5 separate pieces of paper and write the following on

each sheet of paper...."PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST AND LET'S
MAKE SOME MONEY!", and then write your NAME AND ADDRESS. Get five
$1.00 bills and place ONE inside each piece of paper that you just
wrote on. Fold each paper so the bill will not be seen in the
envelope, (otherwise, nosey people who like to steal envelopes with
money in it will get yours). Put one paper inside each envelope,
and seal it. Do the same for all five. You should now have 5
envelopes, sealed, EACH with a piece of paper AND a $1.00 bill,
stuffed inside of the paper. Make sure those words that were stated
above, are written on each paper.

What you are doing is creating a service; this is PERFECTLY LEGAL.
Now then, mail the 5 envelopes, with the paper and $1.00 bill in each,
to the following 5 addresses:

1. D. Ellis, 8301 W. 92nd St., Overland Park, KS 66212

2. Hector Hernandez II, 3503 Buenos Aires, Edinburg, Tx 78539

3. J. Sides, Lamar Box 1, South Plains College, 1401 S. College Ave.,
Levelland, TX 79336

4. Armando Guerra, 920 South 17th St., Edinburg, Tx 78539

5. J. Smith, E. 2011 Dalke, Spokane, WA 99207

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
the other 4 names up, (5 becoming 4, 4 becoming 3, etc.), and put YOUR
NAME as number 5 on the list. you can slightly alter this article if
you need to; editing what you need to edit.

STEP 3: Post your amended article, (with your name at #5), to at
least 200 newsgroups, (There are close to 19,000 of them).

HOW TO DO THIS:
If you are using Netscape 3.0, do EXACTLY the following:

1) Open up Netscape Newsgroups, then go to Options and click on Show all
Newsgroups.

2) Then press and hold down the control button on your computer and
with the right mouse button highlight about 10 newsgroups.

3). Once they are highlighted press the To:News button. Then enter a
Flashy subject title, Like "Unlimited Income only 5 dollars or Make
quick money".

4) Then click on attachment and then click on the attach file button and
you OWN THE LEFT
BUTTON, HIGHLIGHT THIS ARTICLE. THEN PRINT THIS ARTICLE FOR YOUR
RECORDS TO HAVE THE NAMES OF THOSE YOU WILL BE SENDING $1.00 TO.
NEXT, GO TO THE NEWSGROUPS AND PRESS "POST AN ARTICLE". A WINDOW WILL
OPEN. TYPE YOUR HEADLINE IN THE SUBJECT AREA AND THEN CLICK IN THE
LARGE WINDOW BELOW. PRESS "CRTL" AND THEN "V", AND THE ARTICLE WILL BE
PLACED IN THE WINDOW. IF YOU WANT TO EDIT THE ARTICLE, DO SO, AND THEN
HIGHLIGHT AND COPY IT AGAIN. NOW EVERY TIME YOU POST THE ARTICLE IN A
NEW NEWSGROUP, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REPEAT "CRTL" AND "V" AND PRESS
POST.

7) That's it. Each time you do this, all you have to do is type in a
different newsgroup, so that way, it posts to 200 different
newsgroups. You see? Now you just have 199 to go!!! (Don't worry, each
one takes about 30 seconds; once you get used to it).
REMEMBER ...200 IS THE MINIMUM. The more you post, the more money
you'll make. AND THAT'S IT!!!! THOSE ARE THE ONLY 3 STEPS THERE ARE!!!

You are now in the mail order business, and will start receiving your
$1.00 envelopes from various people, all over the world, within days.
(HINT: THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST TO, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!).
You may want to rent a P.O. Box, eventually, because of all the
mail. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can come up with a name, such
as "manager" or "investor". Just make sure all the addresses are
CORRECT, please! LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SYSTEMS WORKS!!

Out of every 200 postings, let's say I ONLY receive 5 replies, (this
is actually VERY LOW). So, I made $5.00 with my name at #5. Now then,
each person who just sent me $1.00 makes, say, only 200 postings, now
with your name at number 4, WHICH IS A TOTAL OF 1000 POSTINGS, not
including yours too. 50 people send you $1.00 now; that's $50.00 you
just made! Now then, your new 50 agents post 200 each with YOUR NAME AT
NUMBER 3, or 10,000 postings, (50 X 200). Average return is 500 at
$1.00 each, which is $500.00! They make 200 postings, which is 5000
returns at $1.00 each, which is $5000.00!! And finally, 5000 people
make 200 postings each, with YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 1. YOU NOW GET A
RETURN OF $50,000.00 BEFORE YOUR NAME DROPS OFF THE LIST!! AND THAT'S
IF EVERYONE MAKES ONLY 200 POSTINGS, AND IF ONLY A SMALL % Of PEOPLE
RESPOND!!!

When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
posting that is appearing in the newsgroups, and SEND OUT ANOTHER
$5.00 to THE NAMES ON THE LIST, PUTTING YOUR NAME AT #5 AGAIN, AND
START POSTING AGAIN!!

The thing to remember is, do you realize that THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ALL
OVER THE WORLD ARE JOINING THE INTERNET AND ARE READING THESE
ARTICLES EVERY DAY!! JUST LIKE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!!! So, can you
afford $5.00 and see if it really works? I think so.......

People have said, "What if the plan is played out and no one sends you
the money?" So what! What are the chances of that happening when
there are TONS OF NEW, HONEST USERS AND NEW, HONEST PEOPLE joining the
Internet and Newsgroups everyday? and, are willing to give it a try?
Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, each and every day!!
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this WILL WORK, I PROMISE YOU!!
You just have to be honest.

Make sure you print this article out, RIGHT NOW, also, try to keep a
list of everyone that sends you money, and always keep an eye on the
newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly. REMEMBER:
HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY!! YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT THE BASIC IDEA TO
MAKE MONEY! GOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND PLEASE, PLAY FAIRLY; YOU WILL REAP
THE HUGE REWARDS FROM THIS.....WHICH IS TONS OF CASH!!!

****By the way, if you try to deceive people by posting the messages
with your name on the list, and by not sending the money to the people
already on the list, you will not get much. Someone I talked to knew
someone who did that, and he only made $150.00; and that was after
seven or eight weeks!! Then, he sent the 5 $1.00 bills; people added
him to their lists, and in 4 - 5 weeks, he had over $10,000.00.

THIS IS THE FAIREST, AND MOST HONEST, WAY I HAVE EVER SEEN TO SHARE
THE WEALTH OF THE WORLD WITHOUT COSTING ANYTHING BUT OUR TIME!

GOOD LUCK, AND HAVE FUN!!!!

TH$--------------52A0497656C--