CALIFORNIA BED & BREAKFASTS!!!

S DUNN

Apr 15, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/15/95

THE BEST B&B'S OF CALIFORNIA!!

Over the past 15 years I have traveled the globe visiting spectacular
locations and sites, always staying in interesting BED & BREAKFASTS,
INNS and HOSTELS.

California's beauty and diversity is unmatched by any other region
of the world! The state of California has recently flourished with
enchanting COUNTRY INNS and BED & BREAKFASTS, many of which are hard to
find. They are hidden away in the hilly wine country, quaint beach-side
communities and the historic sections of popular cities. Therefore, I have
compiled a list titled:

"MY FAVORITE 25 B&B'S AND COUNTRY INNS OF CALIFORNIA"

I encourage anyone interested in B&B's to tour my home state of California!!
Visiting any of the B&B's on the list is guaranteed to make your trip
unforgetable. The list offers the location, description, price range,
phone number, and address of each recommended B&B.

To obtain this list please send a self-addressed stamped envelope and a $4.00
check or money order to:

NRS
5901 Warner Ave. Suite 451
Huntington Beach, CA. 92645