Re: [The Code4Lib Journal] Comment: "Facet-Based Search and Navigation With LCSH: Problems and Opportunities"

2 peržiūros
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

Jonathan Rochkind

neskaityta,
2011-06-01 08:17:202011-06-01
kam: c4lj-d...@googlegroups.com
Here's a novel approach to spam -- they copied a comment Kelley had
already left on the same article, and made it again with their spam URL
attached.

Always look at URL/e-mail on comments left to determine spam.

On 5/31/2011 11:41 PM, tin tuc online wrote:
> New comment on your post "Facet-Based Search and Navigation With LCSH: Problems and Opportunities"
> Author : tin tuc online (IP: 118.71.1.212 , ip-address-pool-xxx.fpt.vn)
> E-mail : con...@e-news.vn
> Whois : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=118.71.1.212
> Comment:
> When I was working on this article, Jonathan Rochkind kept asking me if I couldn’t include more short-term, straightforward solutions that could be implemented with existing LCSH. Regretfully, I was unable to think of any, but maybe someone else can come up with some brilliant solutions?
>
> I would be interested to know what other sorts of problems or oddities people have come across when trying to implement or use faceted LCSH that I didn’t mention in the article.
>
> You can see all comments on this post here:
> http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/23#comments
>
> Trash it: http://journal.code4lib.org/wp-admin/comment.php?action=trash&c=3908
> Spam it: http://journal.code4lib.org/wp-admin/comment.php?action=spam&c=3908

Atsakyti visiems