2013 scholarship trip reports

Jason Ronallo

Oct 29, 2013, 9:23:46 AM10/29/13
to code4...@googlegroups.com, c4lj-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm on the 2014 scholarships committee and wondering about past
practice with trip reports.

It looks as if in years past the scholarship trip reports were
published in the Code4Lib Journal. I'm not seeing the reports for
2013. Were trip reports published somewhere else? Is it the case that
only some trip reports are published in the Journal? Is there an
editorial decision made about which trip reports get published?

In drafting the call for scholarship applications for this year I'm
wondering if there's anything more specific that we might want to say
about trip reports. Here's the call from last year:
http://code4lib.org/conference/2013/scholarship

Thank you,

Jason