[C320-list] New Commodore

david....@verizon.net

Oct 13, 2021, 3:54:42 PM10/13/21
to c320...@catalina320.com
I am following up on my post from this summer announcing my impending retirement from the exalted position of Commodore of the Catalina 320 International Association. My initial post did not generate a flood of offers to assume the mantel of Commodore. In fact, I had no volunteers and no inquiries regarding the duties and delights of Commodore-ship (so to speak).
Let me encourage you to consider taking over this position in our association. As I said before, I will be glad to talk to you about the position and my experiences as Commodore over the last 4 plus years. You can email me at david....@verizon.net or respond here. We will be conducting our annual board meeting in November and I hope we have at least one volunteer by the first of December, my last day as Commodore. If you are thinking about volunteering, I can assure you that you will have the best governing board you can imagine to work with you and support you and the association during your tenure.David AllredCommodore