[C320-list] Cockpit/Anchor Locker Drain Hoses?

Joe Geiger

Jul 22, 2021, 10:27:41 AM7/22/21
to c320...@lists.catalina320.com
I want to replace the cockpit and anchor locker drain hoses. Can anyone point me to what they used to replace these? I looked on Catalina Direct but didn’t seem to find anything. Thanks in advance.

Joe

Joe Geiger
Vega #722
Greenwich Cove, RI

John Morrison

Jul 22, 2021, 11:23:59 AM7/22/21
to C320...@catalina320.com
I wrote an article for Mainsheet, which was published, on the chain locker hose replacement. It was in 2 or 3 issues back. If you can’t find it let me know and I’ll send it to you.
JohnM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 22, 2021, at 10:27 AM, Joe Geiger <joe.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I want to replace the cockpit and anchor locker drain hoses. Can anyone point me to what they used to replace these? I looked on Catalina Direct but didn’t seem to find anything. Thanks in advance.

Joe Geiger

Jul 22, 2021, 12:11:04 PM7/22/21
to C320...@catalina320.com
Hi John,

I found the article. Thank you.

I need a source for the replacement hose. Where did you get yours from?

Thanks,

Joe

Joe Geiger
Vega #722
Greenwich Cove, RI

John Morrison

Jul 24, 2021, 9:48:18 AM7/24/21
to C320...@catalina320.com
I just used automotive heater hose available from any automotive supply store.
JohnM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 22, 2021, at 12:11 PM, Joe Geiger <joe.g...@gmail.com> wrote: