[C320-list] Cutlass Bearing Tool (loan)

Comcast via C320-list

Jul 2, 2024, 6:01:13 PMJul 2
to c320...@lists.catalina320.com, Comcast
If you are interested in borrowing any of the 320 Association tools you can complete a form on the Association website, that will send a request email to me. You must be a member in good standing. The only cost is to pay the shipping to you and back to me. The cutlass bearing tools and case are rather heavy, I believe in the range of 30 pounds so you can get an idea of cost…much cheaper than paying someone to do the job. I am currently away sailing until next week so will respond to any requests at that time.
Bruce Stumpp
Adventure, 647
Middle River, Maryland

Bruce Stumpp