[C320-list] Cutlass bearing tool (loan)

Scott Westwood via C320-list

Jul 1, 2024, 5:35:26 PMJul 1
to c320...@lists.catalina320.com, Scott Westwood
I have never borrowed tools from the C320 group before.   I "might" want to borrow the Cutlass bearing puller??  Who do I contact to learn the process? costs etc...Not sure I am going to do it yet (next time hauled) but I want to know the process,  timelines, and costs. I realize the costs may vary but (for example) I assume I would pay for shipping(s) and that can vary.  Also is there a list of tools that are "loan-able"?  On the C320 website?

Thanks,

Scott Westwood scottw...@bellsouth.net C (919)- 819-9794

Dave Hupe via C320-list

Jul 1, 2024, 5:41:55 PMJul 1
to C320...@catalina320.com, Dave Hupe
There is no cost except shipping, but that can be expensive due to heaviness. Cost was minimized to ship because 2 of us with 320s both did our bearings back-to-back and shared the shipping expenses (both ways).  Turnaround was quick.... easy to arrange. Also the job was relatively east a d quick.
Look on the website closer for directions and contact.
Dave Hupe
1994 C320 #32

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

On Mon, Jul 1, 2024 at 5:34 PM, Scott Westwood via C320-list<c320...@lists.catalina320.com> wrote: I have never borrowed tools from the C320 group before.   I "might" want to borrow the Cutlass bearing puller??  Who do I contact to learn the process? costs etc...Not sure I am going to do it yet (next time hauled) but I want to know the process,  timelines, and costs. I realize the costs may vary but (for example) I assume I would pay for shipping(s) and that can vary.  Also is there a list of tools that are "loan-able"?  On the C320 website?

Jeff Hare via C320-list

Jul 1, 2024, 5:55:41 PMJul 1
to C320...@catalina320.com, Jeff Hare
Log into the c320.org website, I the Resources menu, under Member Toolbox, choose the US Toolbox.  At the bottom of the page is the signup.But you have to be logged in...Jeff Hare
-------- Original message --------From: Scott Westwood via C320-list <c320...@lists.catalina320.com> Date: 7/1/24 5:34 PM (GMT-05:00) To: c320...@lists.catalina320.com Cc: Scott Westwood <scottw...@bellsouth.net> Subject: [C320-list] Cutlass bearing tool (loan) I have never borrowed tools from the C320 group before.   I "might" want to borrow the Cutlass bearing puller??  Who do I contact to learn the process? costs etc...Not sure I am going to do it yet (next time hauled) but I want to know the process,  timelines, and costs. I realize the costs may vary but (for example) I assume I would pay for shipping(s) and that can vary.  Also is there a list of tools that are "loan-able"?  On the C320 website?Thanks,Scott Westwood scottw...@bellsouth.net C (919)- 819-9794