[C320-list] Mixing Elbow

Jeffrey Kapec

Mar 25, 2021, 1:41:19 PMMar 25
to c320...@lists.catalina320.com
Hello Dennis:

I replaced the Exhaust Elbow riser on my 1999 Yanmar with a cast Stainless
Steel replacement three years ago. Excellent part, my mechanic was very
impressed with the quality (and unaware of th4e company I had discovered)
The entire elbow assembly was $100 less in cost than his quote for cast
iron. Go to this source, Very high quality casting and its STAINLESS STEEL

https://hdimarine.net/product/gm-stainless-steel-mixing-elbow/

Petite Suite 718

Jeffrey Kapec

Tanaka Kapec Design Group

11 Brookfield St. Norwalk, CT 06851

203.846.3666

www.tkdg.com

Dennis Cookson

Mar 26, 2021, 1:04:06 PMMar 26
to C320...@catalina320.com
Jeffrey, thanks for the info on HDI, I’ve seen their product and it does look good. Did your original elbow actually fail or was this a precautionary upgrade? I ask because the original part I have is believed to be made of stainless steel also, though not cast.

Regards,
Dennis Cookson
Catalina #577