[C320-list] Mast wire connections

瀏覽次數:12 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Kim Chapman

未讀,
2021年10月12日 上午10:53:082021/10/12
收件者:C320
As a new owner I'm pulling the stick tomorrow getting ready for hauling
in a week. Winter in Toronto is coming...

One unknown remains although it seems to be obvious. For clarity, if
someone could confirm, it seems I will need to lift the mast a few
inches to gain access to the wire connections. After looking at the
base of the compression post and seeing only continuous wire runs, I
came to this conclusion.

Thanks....

Kim Chapman
C320 #416
No Problem
C400 #249
Quiescence

David Prudden

未讀,
2021年10月12日 中午12:46:012021/10/12
收件者:C320...@catalina320.com
Kim,
Yes, connections are at the base of the mast. Mast up about 8-10”, then you (or yard crew) can disconnect easily.

David Prudden
Teachers Pet II

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 12, 2021, at 10:53 AM, Kim Chapman <kim.c...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
>  As a new owner I'm pulling the stick tomorrow getting ready for hauling

whee...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月12日 下午5:12:312021/10/12
收件者:C320...@catalina320.com
Mine were in a box connected to a terminal strip. You may need a small Phillips screwdriver and flat for term strip.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 12, 2021, at 10:53 AM, Kim Chapman <kim.c...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
>  As a new owner I'm pulling the stick tomorrow getting ready for hauling
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息