[C320-list] Replacement Head Faucet

islg...@aol.com

Mar 16, 2021, 2:06:02 PM3/16/21
to c320...@catalina320.com
I need to replace the faucet in head. I am looking for something that attaches to the current hoses but has a lever to turn on/off the water flow.
This is what I was looking at this nut I am not sure if water hookups will work?
https://www.amazon.com/Ambassador-Marine-Trinidad-Shower-Sprayer/dp/B00PZNQRC2/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

RichBarbara Rita 897

Troy Dunn

Mar 18, 2021, 10:42:12 PM3/18/21
to C320...@catalina320.com
On our boat we ended up going with the Sandvik replacement. The possible
'issue' with the one you are looking at is that it doesn’t say whether it
ever functions like a normal faucet. If you always have to push that lever
just to wash your hands after using the head it didn’t seem like a good
compromise. The Sandvik is essentially a drop in replacement to the
original which feels like a so-so compromise. An ideal faucet would look
like a modern sink faucet that adjust temp and flow at the stem with a
single handle and then you would just have a flow switch that locks at the
pull out part. If you find that faucet please post back. Don't get too
hung up on getting the fittings to match. There are plenty of adapters to
get from one fitting to another. Buy the product you want and force the
fittings and hole size to work for you.

Cheers

Troy Dunn
Hull#514