[C320-list] New membership question

Kim Chapman

Aug 13, 2021, 2:38:57 PM8/13/21
to C320
I hope to soon be a new C320 owner. The boat will stay in Toronto. I
currently own a C400, which we will continue to keep in Florida. We
also belong to the C400 association and receive Mainsheet issues.

I would like to join the C320 association but am wondering if it is
also necessary to pay to join or does belonging to one Catalina
association give you privileges with other associations.

Thanks.

Kim Chapman
C400 #249
Quiescence

C320 #416
No Pressure

david....@verizon.net

Aug 13, 2021, 4:40:03 PM8/13/21
to C320...@catalina320.com
Kim--Welcome to the 320 Association! I hope you find it as informative, rewarding, and valuable as most of us do. Unfortunately, each association is a stand-alone organization and has its own dues and concomitant benefits. No association, to my knowledge, has the ability to exchange dues or Mainsheet subscriptions, although, I believe one association may offer a reduction in dues if one chooses not to subscribe to Mainsheet. I hope this does not dissuade you from joining our association. I believe you will find it more than worthwhile. If you have any questions, please let me know.David AllredCommodoreCatalina 320 International Association

Chris Nichols

Aug 13, 2021, 5:37:45 PM8/13/21
to C320...@catalina320.com
Perhaps a great idea to offer other Catalina owners an easy/ cheap route to membership!

Chris