[C320-list] Dismal Swamp-Chesapeake question(s)

Scott Westwood

Mar 14, 2021, 12:19:16 PM3/14/21
to 320
We are planning a trip to the Chesapeake and were wondering if there is any recent knowledge of the conditions of Dismal swamp? or, who might know?  I will contact the Welcome center but the more info the better (sometimes).  Last I heard it was full of junk and you had to constantly clean out your strainer?  But, that was a while after a storm and that was 2 years ago.
If anybody is interested in meeting up we are planning to leave NC mid-April.  We know that is early but we have to be back to NC by Memorial Day.  We can stay warm.  Plans are to try and reach Havre De Grace and work our way back South around Annapolis "area".  Normally we would work our way North but we wanted to make sure we made it to some of the Northern parts this trip and save the South for another year.  (Things can always change...)  I am finding out there is so much to see that there are many years of trips without duplication.
Right now looking for info on Dismal Swamp.

Thanks,

Scott Westwood scottw...@bellsouth.net C (919)- 819-9794

Leonard Hooks

Mar 19, 2021, 10:02:33 AM3/19/21
to C320
Scott, you might try the Cruisers Forum.

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 11:19 AM Scott Westwood <scottw...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:
--
Leonard Hooks