[C320-list] Dues

Tom Grass

Jul 20, 2021, 12:24:58 PM7/20/21
to C320...@catalina320.com
I am still not sure how to pay my annual dues to the Association. Your
help is appreciated. Tom Grass. Bucket List

Jeff Hare

Jul 20, 2021, 1:03:35 PM7/20/21
to C320...@catalina320.com
Hi Tom,  go here on our c320.org site.https://c320.org/page.php/AffiniPayOnlinePaymentThis page has a link to the form where you can join if not a member.If you are a member looking to renew, this page explains that:https://c320.org/page.php/May_03_2021_PaidUpMembersEveryone will essentially have to register on this new site as it will become the new association website with content migrated over time.  Usernames/passwords are not the same as the c320.org site.
-------- Original message --------From: Tom Grass <tgra...@gmail.com> Date: 7/20/21 12:24 PM (GMT-05:00) To: C320...@catalina320.com Subject: [C320-list] Dues I am still not sure how to pay my annual dues to the Association.  Yourhelp is appreciated.  Tom Grass. Bucket List

Tom Grass

Jul 20, 2021, 1:08:49 PM7/20/21
to C320...@catalina320.com
We are members. What is our logon id and password on the new site?

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021, 1:03 PM Jeff Hare <Cata...@thehares.com> wrote:

> Hi Tom, go here on our c320.org site.
> https://c320.org/page.php/AffiniPayOnlinePaymentThis page has a link to
> the form where you can join if not a member.If you are a member looking to
> renew, this page explains that:
> https://c320.org/page.php/May_03_2021_PaidUpMembersEveryone will
> essentially have to register on this new site as it will become the new
> association website with content migrated over time. Usernames/passwords
> are not the same as the c320.org site.
> -------- Original message --------From: Tom Grass <tgra...@gmail.com>
> Date: 7/20/21 12:24 PM (GMT-05:00) To: C320...@catalina320.com
> Subject: [C320-list] Dues I am still not sure how to pay my annual dues to
> the Association. Yourhelp is appreciated. Tom Grass. Bucket List

wd...@aol.com

Sep 13, 2021, 7:02:44 AM9/13/21
to C320...@catalina320.com, billc...@yahoo.com
Hello Jeff and Bill-
I am no longer receiving emails from the C320 list and wonder if something has changed? I believe my dues are paid up but if not please let me know!
I went to this site but unsure what I need to do to restore- https://c320.org/page.php/May_03_2021_PaidUpMembersEveryone
Thank you,
Bill McConnell