[C320-list] Water line diameter

Bob Borelli

Aug 17, 2021, 2:58:37 PM8/17/21
to c320...@catalina320.com
On my boat the water tubes are blue & red 15MM PEX tubing with ‘push to connect’ fittings.

These fittings are ‘Watts AquaLok Push-to-Connect’ with Colet Clip. See Watts Water Technologies for more info.

Also I have successfully used ‘Whale 15MM’ fittings on the PEX tubing.

15MM PEX tubing & Whale fittings available at Fishieries Supply.

5/8” dia. ‘red trace’ reinforced water hose will slip over 15MM tubing secured with hose clamps.

Home Depot sells 1/2” dia. PEX and 1/2" dia. Sharkbite fittings.

15MM is 0.591”. 1/2" is 0.500”. The fittings don’t mix.

Bob Borelli C320 no. 209, Sailing Associates Inc., Maryland.