Hiring QA Automation tester for State of Ohio Department of Health in Columbus, OH (Hybrid Opportunity)

Prashant IntelliX Software Inc

Jan 17, 2024, 10:32:14 AMJan 17
to Prashant IntelliX Software Inc

QA Automation Tester

Rate: $50/hr on C2C

Only Locals Please.

HybridThe consultant is expected to be in the office 1day/pay period(every 2 weeks) . This would be a project-designated day, will remain the same for the duration of the project.The consultant will work remotely for rest of the days.

Years of Relevant Experience:

4 to 6 years of testing experience

Preferred Education:

bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field

Job Description:

ODH is looking for a results-driven software quality assurance tester to be responsible for Test Planning, Designing and execution of tests on ODH software Systems . In this role, you will conduct all aspects of quality assurance (QA) activities throughout a project's lifecycle, such as participate in reviews and demos, functional, integration , user acceptance,performance , security testing and report any bugs to the development team. Our ideal candidate has a bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, and 4 to 6 years of testing experience and proven skills. The software tester will perform both manual and automated testing using industry standard tools and technologies. You may also interact with customers to understand the requirements of the system, participate in Agile/Scrum project planning/tasking, defining goals and retrospectives.

Mandatory skills

up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.

Working knowledge of test techniques including using automation testing tools like Selenium, JMeter, Postman, Azure DevOps, Git.

Experience with testing Cloud based systems such as hosted in Microsoft Azure, AWS , Salesforce is preferred.

Working knowledge of programming in C#, scripting languages.

Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.

Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.

Thanks,

Prashant

Senior IT Recruiter

E : pras...@intellixsoftware.com

A : 134 Northwoods Blvd, Suite B-2,

Columbus OH 43235, United States

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.