Hiring .NET Developer for State Of MI in Lansing, MI (Hybrid Opportunity)

Prashant IntelliX Software Inc

May 31, 2024, 9:24:30 AMMay 31
to Prashant IntelliX Software Inc
Interviews: In -person Interviews (Y/N) indicated on coversheet.
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Position location: Lansing, MI. Hybrid Role with 2 days onsite from day 1 - Tuesday & Wednesday

Clear and concise communication skills required.

Top Skills & Years of Experience Required:
1. Advanced SQL skills 4 years
2. .NET Core 4 years
3. Angular 4 years
4. C# 4 years

image.png

Thanks,

Prashant

Senior IT Recruiter

E : pras...@intellixsoftware.com

A : 134 Northwoods Blvd, Suite B-2,

Columbus OH 43235, United States

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.