crtmpserver package

Francesco Colista

Feb 8, 2017, 4:25:47 PM2/8/17
to C++ RTMP Server
Hi!
There are not releases for this package on GitHub, and the webpage rtmpd.com is no longer reachable.
So, questions are:
1. Is this project still active? The last git commit is Mon Apr 9 19:04:35 2012
2. Can be created a tag, in order to make a life easier to package maintainers?

Thanks!

.: Francesco Colista

Dan Westman

Feb 13, 2017, 9:30:40 AM2/13/17
to c-rtmp...@googlegroups.com
Francesco:

At last check the best location was here: https://github.com/shiretu/crtmpserver
(last commit was 2013)

Unfortunately, while I do use this project here-and-there, I do not have answers to your questions.  Hopefully others can chime in.
--dan

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "C++ RTMP Server" group.

Stephen Conley

Max Lapshin

Feb 14, 2017, 12:00:45 PM2/14/17
to C++ RTMP Server
Why do you think that anybody will open code from commercial software?

Eugene is not even mentioned here in team =(

Stephen Conley

Feb 14, 2017, 12:15:33 PM2/14/17
to c-rtmp...@googlegroups.com
I honestly don't -- so I've been working on my own C++ RTMP server.  One that's (gasp) actually commented and documented in a reasonable fashion :)

I'm still in the middle of encoding / decoding AMF, which I've made its own library here:

https://github.com/tigerdile/tdamf

Last night I got the AMF0 stuff finished.  AMF3's next.  This library is by no means ready for prime time and I'm quite a-ways off from an RTMP server as this is only a tiny piece of the whole, but I'm hoping to have something usable in the next few months.

Steve