f4v stream to files in mediaFolder

oz.jong...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2016, 4:58:52 AM2/11/16
to C++ RTMP Server
Hi,

I'd like to send a live stream to crtmpserver using Flash Player with 'f4v' container format(1), then further process the saved f4v file to get mp4 file(2).

I've installed Ubuntu 14.04 crtmpserver package and moved rtmp application section from appselector to flvplayback.

(1)When I send stream to rtmp://localhost/f4v:test.f4v using ffmpeg, I would expect to see the file in mediaFolder directory (which is /var/lib/crtmpserver/mediaFolder), but I can't find any files.

Also when (1) is done, what's the best way to hook post process with crtmpserver?

Any hints or pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

- J