Need an expert to install rtmpserver on ubuntu server

desi boxuk

Mar 21, 2015, 4:21:47 PM3/21/15
to c-rtmp...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Is there there any expert who can install the rtmp on the ubuntu vps server
Requirement
=I want to be able to enter secured stream url on server
=Convert the stream into m3u8 format
i dont require any transcoding
if you have the experience and would like to help please message me with your price.
Thanks

Sajad

Oct 31, 2015, 8:25:22 AM10/31/15
to C++ RTMP Server
Dear Desi
crtmpserver doesn't support m3u8 files that is used by HLS webcasters. you can test nginx for this issue.

Rani

Nov 3, 2015, 4:41:35 PM11/3/15
to C++ RTMP Server
Hi desi,

Unfortunately crtmpserver does not have such capabilities for am3u8 format but its big sister, EvoStrem Media server does.
You could check out its features:
https://evostream.com/products/features-overview/

Search this group someone have posted an year ago a complex solution for balancing using nginx and other things regarding m3u8 format if i remember right.

kind regards

John Zhang

Dec 17, 2015, 2:27:23 PM12/17/15
to C++ RTMP Server
Hi,
  I am an expert implementing this solution with ubuntu. I can built it from scratch with ubuntu. As to converting to m3u8, I am thinking using a separate program to achieve, like ffmpeg, which I also do in my own solution.
  Email me and we can discuss more: john.zh...@gmail.com

  Thanks,

John