Crtmpserver on OpenWrt/LEDE

Pino

Oct 25, 2017, 9:42:00 AM10/25/17
to C++ RTMP Server
Hi,
I tried to install Crtmpserver on my Linksys WRT3200acm running LEDE with a HDMI streamer which send a UDP stream to a IP of my choice. I was able to install and it seemed to work fine. BTW during tests I noticed that after about 1 or 2 hrs (it varies) of (basically) flawless playback, suddenly one of the clients freezes and one of the CPUs on the router jumps to 100% until the client doesnt get disconnected? No anomalies in logs until the client gets disconnected with a "tcpcarrier.cpp: Unable to send data". Can anyone share experience with LEDE if any or suggest a solution?

The command I use is ffmpeg -i "udp://@:5004?buffer_size=163840&overrun_nonfatal=1&fifo_size=524288 live=1" -c:v copy -c:a aac -b:a 128k -ac 2 -f flv "rtmp://localhost:7567/live/live" (with various variants in UDP options tried to alleviete the issue). UDP stream received and crtmpserver installed both on the router.

Thanks.
Pino.