androidapplestreaming failed in android 4.1 emulator

Yun-Shuai Yu

Oct 26, 2012, 6:06:30 AM10/26/12
to C++ RTMP Server
Dear all,

I have built the "androidapplestreaming" into an apk,
and tested it in android 4.1 emulator.
When it was launched, following error messages appeared.
Then the apk was closed.

http://pastebin.com/bQZiAph6

Line 58 shows that a NullPointerException occurs.
Line 59 shows that the exception occurs when initializing a HashMap
object.
Following lines indicate that HashMap is extended by MessageBase, and
MessageBase is extended by MessageContextCreate.
And the VideoViewDemo.java:183 is
MessageContextCreate msgContextCreate=new
MessageContextCreate(_ci.ContextCreate());

The above things are all that I can understand.
Unfortunately, I don't know why the object returened by
(_ci.ContextCreate() causes the NullPointerException.
Could anyone shed some light on this?

best regards,

Yun-Shuai

yizha...@163.com

Nov 24, 2015, 12:10:01 PM11/24/15
to C++ RTMP Server, yuyun...@gmail.com
No people know the reason?
I have meet the same question.

在 2012年10月26日星期五 UTC+8下午6:06:30,Yun-Shuai Yu写道: