rmpd down- where do i got the repository now ?

Siam Modi

May 3, 2018, 8:25:52 PM5/3/18
to c-rtmp...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

yeah i know its late, but i made a fresh install on my server, and have no possiblity to get the installation done, because rtmpd.com is not longer available at the moment. Is there somwhere in the interenet a copy of that repository - i can use to build again an CRTMP Server ?

Thank you very much

Siam

Andriy

Sep 1, 2018, 3:49:52 AM9/1/18
to C++ RTMP Server
Hi,

A commercial version of this product was called Evostream, thus you could try starting from that page.

clark gong

Jul 14, 2020, 7:04:54 AM7/14/20
to C++ RTMP Server
https://github.com/shiretu/crtmpserver

 I found this library on the GitHub, perhaps as a reference, and tried to install it successfully and the service was working properly.

在 2018年5月4日星期五 UTC+8上午8:25:52,Siam Modi写道: