* 6/30/24 - Ed Week Special Edition: ISTE Round Up........

Buzz Sawyer

Jul 7, 2024, 6:47:33 PM (11 days ago) Jul 7
to 4 - Buzz Gmail Group

YOUR DAILY EDUCATION NEWS AND INSIGHT — June 30, 2024
Education Week
EdWeek Update
💻 Hello and Happy Sunday! 👩‍🏫

Today's special edition is jam-packed with our coverage of ISTELive 24 and the latest trends in ed-tech, AI, and the future of learning. EdWeek's Alyson Klein and Lauraine Langreo were all over ed-tech's biggest conference in Denver to report stories on questions to ask when developing AI strategies to tips for using tech to meet students’ needs to how drones can help student engagement and so much more! We spoke to a Google executive, who’s a former teacher, on the pros and cons of AI in classrooms.

Take a look below at our full coverage of this event. As always, reach out with your thoughts and questions about our journalism.

Thank you for reading!
Newsletter image
Google's head of education impact discusses the role AI should have in K-12 education.
READ MORE
Advertisement Image
Guide | 10 Strategies to Help Students Manage Stress and Anxiety
This guide provides strategies to help students manage stress and anxiety and to create a supportive school environment. Download Whitepaper
Jennie Magiera says introducing AI can help solve some of the problems schools are facing right now but recognizes its limitations too.
READ MORE
Their opinions on students using cellphones are nuanced and varied.
READ MORE
Advertisement Image
Seen and Heard: Voice of Educators Survey
Find out how educators are prioritizing flexible learning spaces to boost learning recovery and meet the growing list of physical, emotional and cognitive needs of students in our one-of-a-kind report. Download Whitepaper
The tools have benefits but can be hard to incorporate into daily instruction.
READ MORE
Seven leading education technology organizations evaluated the quality of ed-tech tools.
READ MORE
Advertisement Image
Empowering World Language Learners: A Case Study for Improving Exam Experiences
Discover NYC’s approach to digitizing components of the World Language exams & learn about the redesign for alignment with state standards. Download Whitepaper
  • What Drones Are Doing to Deliver Better Student Engagement Read more→
  • 3 Tips for Using Tech to Meet All Students’ Needs Read more→
  • How One Researcher Used Teacher Feedback on AI to Create a New K-12 Platform Read more→
  • How to Teach Kids to Spot AI Manipulation Read more→
  • What Educators Need to Know About AI’s Impact on Black Students Read more→
  • Forget Cheating. Here’s the Real Question About AI in Schools Read more→
The Strategic District Leader Newsletter
Get the latest news, information, and advice for busy district leaders. Sign Up Now
EdWeek Top School Jobs
View Teacher Jobs   🏫   View Spec. Ed. Jobs   🏫   View Principal Jobs
Recruit principals, district leaders and teachers. Post your job openings today.

Read more when you subscribe!

You may read limited stories for free. Subscribe now to access every article. Find out how your entire organization can benefit from access to Education Week.

View in Browser  |  Advertise  |  Subscribe

Want to stop receiving this newsletter? Update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Copyright © 2024 Education Week
6935 Arlington Road, Suite 100, Bethesda, MD 20814
Got feedback? Reply to this email.