Group Oral Cases

Thaylene Rogers

Jun 6, 2014, 1:36:45 PM6/6/14
to byug...@googlegroups.com

In case you didn’t already figure this out it looks like we have slide decks and oral case prep for MIT  for the next 2 weeks.  That came as a bit of a surprise to me.

Jared Call

Jun 8, 2014, 1:00:00 AM6/8/14
to Thaylene Rogers, byug...@googlegroups.com
It looks like our remaining work for that class is 2 group case preparations and 1 learning journal entry.