Meeting tonight

Chad Beardall

Mar 13, 2018, 7:27:29 PM3/13/18
to byu...@googlegroups.com

Hey club! Tonight we will be participating in the club showcase. That means that BYUSA Will be providing free pizza, and laser tag. We also have a table in the ballroom where we will be advertising our club! I think it would be good if you guys could keep at least two people at the table at any given time, and just trade off to do the various activities. The goal tonight is to get a few more members in our club. I would recommend talking about your favorite activities that we have done this year the year before and club to try and help people see how much fun it can be.

Sent from my iPhone

Brent Smith

Apr 11, 2018, 10:54:08 AM4/11/18
to byu...@googlegroups.com

Spencer and Dee programmed up the new TNC for the digipeater. Yea!!!
And it is now on the map(aprs.fi) and seems to be working.
A bit more testing and maybe some refinement and it will be ready to
move up to its final location, up with the other repeaters.

Brent
N7TOT