Grading

Jay McCarthy

Jun 15, 2011, 5:04:26 PM6/15/11
to BYU CS 142
I took the afternoon off while the tour members have free time in
Nauvoo. I'm down to 78 assignments to grade. I hope to get another 30
or so done this evening.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <j...@cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay

Conclusory !

Jun 15, 2011, 6:16:18 PM6/15/11
to byu-cs-jm-14...@googlegroups.com

Go, Jay, go!!!

Jay McCarthy

Jun 16, 2011, 3:13:14 PM6/16/11
to BYU CS 142
I've got 29 more to grade. However, my laptop is out of battery so
I've got to go somewhere to charge it and they probably won't have
WiFi there.

I'm still in Nauvoo today, but we checked out of the hotel. I walked
around town with my iPhone until I found an unlocked WiFi signal. I
just sat on their front step using their connection flagrantly. =)

I'm driving out to Iowa (near Garden Grove) tonight, but will probably
get in too late to do any grading.

<3