Grading tonight

Jay McCarthy

Jun 13, 2011, 11:33:00 PM6/13/11
to BYU CS 142
I went from having 178 starred emails (my way of keeping track of
assignments that need grading) to 145. I should have a lot of time
tomorrow and the next day too, but it's almost 11 so I'm going to bed
now.

I'm in Quincy, IL where the Saints were rescued after being driven
from Missouri.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <j...@cs.byu.edu>