Re: Final?

Jay McCarthy

Dec 8, 2011, 2:52:41 PM12/8/11
to Devon Orme, byu-cs-jm-142-Fall-2011
What final?

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 12:39 PM, Devon Orme <devo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just wanted to confirm something. Do I have to take my final? Will skipping it lower my grade?
Devon Orme

--
Jay McCarthy <j...@cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay

Taetem Simms

Dec 9, 2011, 12:02:52 AM12/9/11
to byu-cs-jm-142-Fall-2011
I'm guessing Devon's thinking of the university-scheduled final. Every
class 'has' a university scheduled final, even if there isn't really a
final. The 'final' for this class is scheduled on Monday, but Jay's
already mentioned that the grade in this class is based on the
assignments, not on a final, so disregard that time.

On Dec 8, 12:52 pm, Jay McCarthy <j...@cs.byu.edu> wrote:
> What final?
>

> On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 12:39 PM, Devon Orme <devono...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I just wanted to confirm something. Do I have to take my final? Will
> > skipping it lower my grade?
> > Devon Orme
>
> --
> Jay McCarthy <j...@cs.byu.edu>

> Assistant Professor / Brigham Young Universityhttp://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay

Jay McCarthy

Dec 9, 2011, 12:41:07 AM12/9/11
to byu-cs-jm-1...@googlegroups.com
Ah yes. Theres just the assignments.

Sent from my iPhone

Nick Shelley

Dec 9, 2011, 1:19:44 AM12/9/11
to byu-cs-jm-1...@googlegroups.com
For anyone interested, Blake will be hosting a final review session on Dec. 24 at 6 pm at his house. It's potluck, too!

Christina Johnson

Dec 9, 2011, 1:42:38 PM12/9/11
to byu-cs-jm-1...@googlegroups.com
I feel good about potlucks. I'm not sure I know where he lives though. :)

Taetem Simms

Dec 9, 2011, 5:04:13 PM12/9/11
to byu-cs-jm-142-Fall-2011
Sounds like a wonderful 'review' session - and does Blake know about
this? :P