wlang2 self- and peer-eval

Jeff Andersen

Dec 6, 2012, 1:28:40 PM12/6/12
to byu-cs-330...@googlegroups.com
I remember on wlang1, there was no penalty for a difference between your self-eval grade and your professor-eval grade.  I can't remember what the policy was regarding peer-eval and peer-professor-eval discrepancies.

What's the policy for wlang2?  The same?

Jay McCarthy

Dec 6, 2012, 1:38:01 PM12/6/12
to BYU CS 330 Fall 2012
On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Jeff Andersen <blueg...@gmail.com> wrote:
I remember on wlang1, there was no penalty for a difference between your self-eval grade and your professor-eval grade.

Correct

I can't remember what the policy was regarding peer-eval and peer-professor-eval discrepancies.

The same as normal:

(- 1 (abs (- prof student)))

This didn't hurt most people because everyone got 0s and everyone knew it. :)

What's the policy for wlang2?  The same?

The same as before on both accounts

Jay McCarthy <j...@cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay