Tutor?

Lexi Christiansen

Apr 12, 2013, 4:54:35 PM4/12/13
to byu-cs-330...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am a little behind in my assignments for CS330 this semester (winter 2013), specifically rinterp, hof, xinterp, and pltweb.  If anyone is interested, I would like to have a tutor to help me whenever I get stuck so I can get these done ASAP.  I am willing to pay for your services, and the price is negotiable.  But I am quite desperate so it might be fairly competitive.

Please email me at lex...@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks,

Lexi

Lexi Christiansen

Apr 12, 2013, 5:16:48 PM4/12/13
to byu-cs-330...@googlegroups.com
And note, that in order for me to save money, I have to pay you less than it would cost in tuition to retake the class. So don't be afraid to ask for a lot.