wlang2 pre-peer evals paper exchange

Trent Burke

Dec 1, 2012, 1:15:19 AM12/1/12
to byu-cs-330...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

This second language paper is worth a ton, so I figure the more eyes we get on our papers the better (my wife's head a-splode when she tried).  I assume this idea is okay, but feel free to shut it down Jay if not.

Basically, I'll look over your paper if you look over mine.  Try to rip it apart!  But, they are long papers, so I'm thinking I'll only take the first 2 offers to do a paper swap.  But then the magic of this thread can live on.

If you want to swap papers with me, email me your paper, then post here that you sent me your paper.  I'll then email you my paper and we can continue off the google group.  Then if you want to look over a second one (or more) mention in your post that you can take one more.  Then someone else can come along and say they sent you their paper.  Basically reporting on the google group will help so people don't get over booked (because I'm sure everyone is dying to send me their paper :)

So after all that... I'll take 2 papers.

Trent Burke

Jay McCarthy

Dec 1, 2012, 1:18:40 AM12/1/12
to BYU CS 330 Fall 2012
Good idea

--
Jay McCarthy <j...@cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay

Royce Holmes

Dec 1, 2012, 11:17:28 PM12/1/12
to byu-cs-330...@googlegroups.com
I'd be good with that!  I'll have a trade-able (read: polished enough so I'm not embarrassed) version for you sometime Monday.

Royce Holmes

Dec 3, 2012, 10:42:21 AM12/3/12
to byu-cs-330...@googlegroups.com
Hi, if you're still doing this, then I've got my paper ready.  Do you think we could trade today?  Click the link below for my email address:

Thanks so much for being willing to do this.

Logan Stromberg

Dec 5, 2012, 2:01:45 PM12/5/12
to byu-cs-330...@googlegroups.com
I'm available to trade with somebody. Email me loganst...@gmail.com
-Logan

Trent Burke

Dec 5, 2012, 2:15:44 PM12/5/12
to byu-cs-330...@googlegroups.com
K, I'll trade ya Logan.  Last one for me!