Monster Guru

Trent Burke

Dec 12, 2012, 10:12:15 PM12/12/12
to byu-cs-330...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, congrats on getting through finals.  I thought before we all go our separate ways I'd let you guys know about a game I've been working on.  The beta for the game will be ready hopefully within the next month, and if some of you are interested I'll add you to the list for the beta.

And have a website: http://www.gimogames.com/

Basically it is a Pokemon-esque RPG that uses GPS to move you around the world map.  Our artist does some amazing stuff; it's all hand drawn.  The programming is about 90% done, art about 85%, and scripting about 80%.  If you have an iPhone (sorry, no Android right now) and would like to test it out a bit before it comes out, we have a few slots open for beta testers.  Just send me an email if you are interested.

Thanks!

ERIK DONOHOO

Dec 12, 2012, 11:55:13 PM12/12/12
to byu-cs-330...@googlegroups.com
Sign me up

Erik Donohoo

Wesley Holley

Dec 13, 2012, 1:27:23 AM12/13/12
to byu-cs-330...@googlegroups.com
I'd help out, but I'm not on iOS.  Btw, I like how the picture of Orem is actually Sandy/Draper ;)