typei grades

1 view

Jay McCarthy

Dec 3, 2010, 12:38:07 AM12/3/10
to BYU CS 330 Fall 2010
I am about to start grading typei.

Whatever I send you, I will put as your score for typei AND typei2. However, when you submit typei2, I will replace the score with the second one. In case you forget to submit it again (or decide not to), I will already have a second score for you. I will also give you an indication whether I think you should be happy with your initial version and if your time might be better spent doing something else.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <j...@cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay

Troy Jones

Dec 6, 2010, 3:18:23 PM12/6/10
to byu-cs-330...@googlegroups.com
Troy: Sorry but I was wondering if the second score for typei will replace both typei assignments, or just the last assignment.

Jay: Just the last. Can you forward this response to the list?