Grades

Jay McCarthy

Dec 14, 2010, 7:13:47 PM12/14/10
to BYU CS 330 Fall 2010
You should all receive an email with your grades, including the grade for the final.

You can come by my office and get your final back if you would like to keep it. Otherwise I will throw them out on January 7th.

You're all great, please stop by if you ever need anything.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <j...@cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay

Jay McCarthy

Dec 14, 2010, 7:15:10 PM12/14/10
to BYU CS 330 Fall 2010
The other columns have these meanings:

Student total music survey basic lists hof rinterp xinterp wsubst lazy wlazy rawweb wlang wcont pltweb gc wgc wtypec typec wtypei typei typei2 final

Jay

Joseph Heydorn

Dec 14, 2010, 8:43:48 PM12/14/10
to byu-cs-330-Fall-2010
What was the maximum score for the final?

On Dec 14, 5:15 pm, Jay McCarthy <jay.mccar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The other columns have these meanings:
>
> Student total music survey basic lists hof rinterp xinterp wsubst lazy wlazy
> rawweb wlang wcont pltweb gc wgc wtypec typec wtypei typei typei2 final
>
> Jay
>
> On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 5:13 PM, Jay McCarthy <jay.mccar...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > You should all receive an email with your grades, including the grade for
> > the final.
>
> > You can come by my office and get your final back if you would like to keep
> > it. Otherwise I will throw them out on January 7th.
>
> > You're all great, please stop by if you ever need anything.
>
> > Jay
>
> > --
> > Jay McCarthy <j...@cs.byu.edu>
> > Assistant Professor / Brigham Young University
> >http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay
>
> > "The glory of God is Intelligence" - D&C 93
>
> --
> Jay McCarthy <j...@cs.byu.edu>
> Assistant Professor / Brigham Young Universityhttp://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay

Steven Nay

Dec 14, 2010, 8:47:44 PM12/14/10
to byu-cs-330...@googlegroups.com
I think it was out of 1, like all the other written assignments.

Steve

Jay McCarthy

Dec 14, 2010, 9:50:47 PM12/14/10
to byu-cs-330...@googlegroups.com