Re: CS 330 Grade Questions

Jay McCarthy

Dec 10, 2010, 8:23:35 PM12/10/10
to Kevin Black, BYU CS 330 Fall 2010
You do get a limited amount of extra credit, so I guess that means I was wrong saying that couldn't get an A without doing well on the final.

Jay

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Kevin Black <kevinb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Do we get extra points for assignments where we
got more than the target score, or can we really
only get up to the target since everything is scaled
to 1? You said we can't get an A without taking the
final so I assume that the extra points is only an
indication of what you thought were good tests. Is
that correct?

--
Jay McCarthy <j...@cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay