Anyone interested in a jump start in the App Store?

Boyd Timothy

Jan 28, 2015, 10:19:24 AM1/28/15
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Some of you might know that the ownership of Appigo (www.appigo.com) transferred to someone else last year (http://blog.appigo.com/2015/01/were-just-getting-started.html). The transfer primarily included the Todo app and I'm very excited about the new team and their capabilities to take Todo to new heights.

Not included in the transfer are three of the other Appigo apps: Corkulous, AccuFuel, and Notebook. Initially we were thinking that we would have spare time to work on these, but we've both been tied up with so many other things that it hasn't really worked out that way.

These apps still have some great potential and considering we haven't updated them in a while and they still bring in some respectable income, they could be the perfect opportunity for someone to get a jump start in the App Store. Corkulous, for example, has a really great user base in education with many elementary schools throughout the country using it in conjunction with their iPad programs.

The install base for each app is:

242,000 - Corkulous (free app with In-App Purchase for "Pro" features)
114,000 - Corkulous Pro (paid app)
71,100 - AccuFuel (paid app with name and app icon registered trademarks)
73,900 - Notebook (paid app)

If you are interested in purchasing any of these apps, please contact me directly via email.

Thanks,

Boyd
btim...@gmail.com