App-creating Contests!

sarahe...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2015, 7:58:00 PM4/28/15
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
Hey!
The Church has a few game/app creation contests coming up in the next year: Gospel App & Game Contest and RootsTech Innovator Showdown

As a young genealogist with user experience I've got a GREAT idea to submit to both competitions, but no coding ability.  I've fleshed out some storyboard ideas from basic startup to progressive expansions, and contacted a few people with illustrator/animation backgrounds, but now need to find someone interested in coding it all into a version that can be submitted for demo and judging.

If anyone is interested in teaming up to see where this goes, this would not only be GREAT experience but would look fantastic on a resume... and could very likely influence thousands of people for good.  :)
Sincere inquiries please respond to this thread, and I'll contact you with further details and we can hash it out from there.

Thanks!
Sarah