Objective C and Parse SDK expertise needed!

Joseph Adjei

Mar 31, 2015, 12:46:47 PM3/31/15
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
Hello, we are two BYU students looking for a developer who is experienced with Objective C programming and the Parse SDK to help put the finishing touches to a social media mobile application we are building. A lot of the work has been done and we are looking for someone who can bring a fresh set of eyes to help complete the app.
If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out to me at Joe.a...@gmail.com or 3852270377 for a more complete scope of the project. We are willing to compensate.

Alex Spencer

Apr 1, 2015, 1:09:51 PM4/1/15
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
Hey Joseph,
What questions do you have specifically?
Alex