Looking for another iOS dev (just like everybody else :)

Heber Sheffield

Jun 8, 2015, 11:04:19 PM6/8/15
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
Company: Polished Play, LLC

Job Description:  iOS developer
Would be working with myself (iOS dev), Jason Smith (iOS dev), and Lance Harris (graphic artist) on iOS apps. Would mostly be working on Disney apps which use the Puppet Pals engine.

Pros: Work from home most of the time. Fun projects (next up: Star Wars IP). I think it's a fun company :)
Cons: No company health/dental/etc.. plans.

Compensation: 80K - 110K.

A bit about us:
Lance and I started the company in 2009 and went full time in 2012. We make kids apps that are used by many schools around the country (Puppet Pals, Puppet Pals 2). We were contacted by Disney in 2011 to make versions of Puppet Pals for them. We are very interested in animation and released the Core Animator dev tool in 2015.

Feel free to email, call, or text if you would be willing to discuss. I'm at WWDC right now if anyone would like to meet up in person.

Thanks for your consideration!

Heber Sheffield